Sign in to follow this  
Walouigi

Land instead of water

Hi All,

I was wondering if any one can help,

I just realized that all my water are in the Caribbean area, is now land. actually most of it.

Now I don't remember witch scenery I installed last, since I had this problem, as I just did a flight in the Carib.

In FSCommander I see it is suppose to be water. Now is there a way to restore what I had, or do I have to re-install FSX.

I hope this is not the answer, as I have lots of add-ons. Is it a problem with a file, or scenery.cfg or something else.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Hani

Delete the contents your shader folder and let FSX rebuild it.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for getting back to me, can you please tell me where that shader folder is, is it the main FS or else.

Thanks

I've had this issue with UTX in the past, a simple disable / re-enable the UTX region fixed it. If you don't own UTX, disregard :)

Cheers,

23.png

If you use UTX, try the fix Morten suggested.

If by any chance you use the PW v.5 scenery, you might also want to try the solution suggested here.

Hi All,

Thank you for getting back to me,I actually did remove the UTX and re-installed it, and I think that solved the problem, I did not have PW scenery, and went to install and all seems back to normal now. However the other problem is a big hanger in TNCM instead of Flytampa gate. what am I doing wrong.

Thanks

Hi All just wanted to tell you, that I solved my land issues, by removing UTX and re-install TNCM . The minute I install UTX, I get the problem. So for now it is OFF.
Thanks so much for your help.
Regards

I had this problem, I went into the UTX set up program and clicked on everything and clicked Active, when I checked back on FSX, everything was back to normal, water around Gibraltar, just as its supposed to be!