Sign in to follow this  
mr340

Anyone know about this New Livery ?

Hi today i was at the airport an i saw Jetblue new livery for A320 . So i was wondering does anyone know where can i get it for AXE A320? Here is a picture today at the airport . Saint Thomas US VI by the way . :)

Img324_zpsb8933461.jpg

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Have you tried searching the library?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Yes but only the old once comes up .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

Haven't been able to locate one either here or among the Aerosoft community downloads (currently the best source for AXE repaints).

Your best bet would probably be to post a request on the Aerosoft forums.

Here's some background about the aircraft.  And here's some more, including a video.  

If he had, he wouldn't have found it.  And if he'd then moved on without posting, I for one wouldn't have known the aircraft existed.  And it was kind of fun to find out.  So sometimes there's unexpected value in having people post questions, even if it isn't always the shortest path to an answer.  Just sayin'....  B)

Haven't been able to locate one either here or among the Aerosoft community downloads (currently the best source for AXE repaints).

Your best bet would probably be to post a request on the Aerosoft forums.

Here's some background about the aircraft.  And here's some more, including a video.  

If he had, he wouldn't have found it.  And if he'd then moved on without posting, I for one wouldn't have known the aircraft existed.  And it was kind of fun to find out.  So sometimes there's unexpected value in having people post questions, even if it isn't always the shortest path to an answer.  Just sayin'....  B)

Thanks i will try searching on aerosoft AXE forum  i thought i saw it at World of AI website but it wasn't the new repaint . I think this is just one aircraft with this new repaint since on top of the tail it's name after NY Fire Department . While i was searching i came across this post http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2013/10/28/jetblue-paints-airbus-320-in-colors-of-ny-fire-dept/3285383/

What surprise me is the post was just few months back an now is when i notice it at the airport . My first thought was jetblue new colors for this new year. But this was known to be out few months back.  I said to myself wait now it won't be called jetblue lol but i think is only one aircraft or two with this new repaint . Now let see if i can find it for AXE A320 

Mr Leny

I think this is just one aircraft with this new repaint since on top of the tail it's name after NY Fire Department

Yes, it's a special livery for one aircraft only, designed to promote the FDNY Foundation, which is a charity attached to the Fire Department that promotes fire safety and education.  JetBlue is based in New York so they like to promote the city - the story you linked to mentions the other special liveries they've done, for sports teams for example.

The FDNY one means a lot to me since I was born and raised in New York City and I've had a number of friends in the Fire Department.

I don't think you'll find an existing repaint over at Aerosoft, but there are some talented repainters over there, so if you make a polite request, you might find someone who's willing to paint it for you.

If you succeed, I'll be right in line behind you to download it.

Good luck!

Thanks Alan, will do that right now.

Mr Leny