Sign in to follow this  
mderosa3

FMC - Fuel Disagree Message

Has anyone else noticed when manually adjusting the payload percentage (UPS Livery) after selecting a Fuel option (Long/Medium/Short) in FS Actions, that you get a Fuel Disagree Message and the FMC shows incorrect fuel in lbs in PERF INIT?   I have to manaully input the correct fuel llbs.  Is this an actual 777 FMC reality? Thanks

If this is on a second flight without restarting FSX, it is a known bug - see 'issue tracking thread read before posting' by Ryan.

When you get the disagree message you can (from memory) go to page 2 of the Prog page and select the amount on the left side and press the LSK next to where it says "Use" and it will clear the message of the disagree.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

If this is on a second flight without restarting FSX, it is a known bug - see 'issue tracking thread read before posting' by Ryan.

Thanks.  I did notice that write up already but it is not applicable to my situation as this happens no matter if it's the first or third flight.

When you get the disagree message you can (from memory) go to page 2 of the Prog page and select the amount on the left side and press the LSK next to where it says "Use" and it will clear the message of the disagree.

Sean Campbell

Thanks Sean I will try this work around.