Sign in to follow this  

P3DV2 - TrackIR 5 - Q-400 - windy waves = I'm going to be sick...

Yes water and clouds are REX 4 ... there is a little blending issue between shallow waters and ocean water (pretty obvious delineation) but not sure if this because of the Photo scenery as I don't see that type of delineation between FTX Global and REX 4.

Keep in mind this photo scenery has autogen which is pretty rare to see these days on a larger scale.  Orbx has a Hawaii region but as far as I know it's not listed as compatible with P3DV2.  But Orbx will be working on openLC regions and if they look as good as they do in demo areas I've seen it will be difficult to call ... but on the plus side, just enable/disable scenery layers and try both!

OrbX has a specific Hawaiian Region? I would love to see it if its true. I've never heard a word about it.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

OrbX has a specific Hawaiian Region? I would love to see it if its true. I've never heard a word about it.

I think he may be referring to this. It's not a region, but rather a package of updated default airports (no custom ground polys, just AFCAD improvements and additional/custom objects).

Brandon Filer