Sign in to follow this  
Q400lover

PMDG 737 deicing

Hi, for some reason on the PMDG 737 for fsx, not able to deice the plane, i'm unable to contact the ice coordinator. I can get a response from the phrase "ZuluTime"but I can't get a response for "deice coordinator we are ready for deicing"and I also can't get the captain to prepare for the deicing with the phrase "prepare for deicie". What's going on? I have the radio set to 121.65 and I have I have tried the Mic Selector on FLT and SVC. And The service interphone is on but I'm still not getting response from the Deice Cordinator for the first officer. Please help

still not getting response from the Deice Cordinator for the first officer

Just to rule out an audio issue, are you getting all FO and other sounds?

Did you triple check this page to ensure nothing is being missed?

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=de-icing_procedures

Do you see the expected phrase in the "Green Bar" to ensure the speech recognition system heard you correctly?

Cheers,

No, I'm hearing the FS on everything but the deicing proceders. And I've read the the prociders a number of times, as for the green bar, I was using full screen mode, and in that mode the green bar dose not Appear for some reason. But as for as I can tell everything else was working fine. I was able to get the deice in yellow letters were the phase of flight is, but there was no communication from the deice Cordinator.