Sign in to follow this  
737ngx99

SDK Error, tryed everything.

Hi

Since i have installed AES Credits and MyTraffic professional 5.4C for FSX my 737NGX hasn't worked well.

When i launch the Fs2Crew panel im getting the ''SDK Error''. I've tryed to fly with the SDK Error but then my FMC is only working and not my Co-pilot.

I really wanna fly with those addons because i just bought them but how do i fix it? I had non problems with it before i installed it.

Also my Speech Recognition wont show up on the desktop as an icon, i can't even launch it, i have set up my microphone and everything.

Im using a GTX 660 Graphic card, Z87-A Motherboard, 16gb RAM, 3.40. 

Thanks!

Problem:  The FO is acting strange and I'm getting an audio "SDK Warning" alert when I open the FS2Crew Main Panel.  For example, the beacon was on, yet during the checklist he said "Are you sure"? during the beacon challenge.

Solution:

1. You need to ensure you have installed SP1C or later.  SP1B is not sufficient.  SP1C is currently available via the PMDG Support Forum only.  Re-install it if in doubt.
  2. The PMDG NGX uses Simconnect for their SDK.  The SDK allows other programs to interface with the NGX.  Simconnect can sometimes be a bit funky.  If the NGX is not loaded properly, the SDK will not connect properly.
  3. In some cases, certain 3rd party NGX liveries can interfere with the SDK.
  4. Open the file below with Notepad.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\
737NGX_Options.ini

Add these two lines if they are not present in that file:

[sDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1

Note:  IF YOU'VE INSTALLED FSX INTO THE DEFAULT 'PROGRAM FILES' FOLDER, WINDOWS WILL OFTEN 
BLOCK OTHER PROGRAMS, LIKE FS2CREW, FROM WRITING TO FILES LOCATED IN PROGRAM FILES
.  THIS IS WHY IT'S ALWAYS RECOMMENDED TO INSTALL FSX INTO A LOCATION OTHER THAN THE DEFAULT ''PROGRAM FILES' FOLDER TO AVOID THESE KINDS OF 'WRITE' PROBLEMS.

5. Ensure the default Trike is the default aircraft visible in the FSX 'Free Flight' menu, not another aircraft.

trike.png

6. You need to ensure that the NGX loads by default into the 
2D cockpit
, never the VC, via the FSX setting shown below here:

2d.JPG

Also my Speech Recognition wont show up on the desktop as an icon, i can't even launch it, i have set up my microphone and everything.

As per the FS2Crew Manual, you want to leave the Microsoft Speech Recognition system "OFF".

If you turn it on, Windows itself will start re-acting to your voice commands, and it will start closing windows and running Windows events.  That you don't want.

Best,

I have tryed everything of that and i have the SP1C, i ant find it but when i try to install it, it says that i already have it.

When i start the flight the AES start's with like ''Okay to start'' and then all trucks and ###### comes and when i launch the fs2crew after that it comes SDK Error.

How are you loading the NGX?

Are you using Saved Situation files?

I have saved Cold and Dark and then i just load it when i want to fly. 

I have saved Cold and Dark and then i just load it when i want to fly. 

That's your problem.

Do not use saved situation files.

Even PMDG recommends against using Saved Situation files.

Please see the note about the Trike in my earlier post.

Load the NGX on the free flight screen.  The Trike should be visibly on the screen when you do that.

Once the NGX loads, load the cold and dark panel state via the FMC.

Cheers,

That's your problem.

Do not use saved situation files.

Even PMDG recommends against using Saved Situation files.

Please see the note about the Trike in my earlier post.

Load the NGX on the free flight screen.  The Trike should be visibly on the screen when you do that.

Once the NGX loads, load the cold and dark panel state via the FMC.

Cheers,

Oh, okay, im not so good at English so i didnt really understand what you were meaning but thanks alot for the help! Now it works fine!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

9i used the performance manger to use the lower resolution VC i load properly, if i dont use the load manager everything works, but not in the low res VC

9i used the performance manger to use the lower resolution VC i load properly, if i dont use the load manager everything works, but not in the low res VC

There's a bug in the PMDG performance manager that deletes my gauge in the VC cockpit used to open and close the main panel.

Use this method to open and close the main panel... it's better anyway.

You can also assign a Keyboard or Joystick button to open and close the Main Panel.

• To create your "Toggle Main Panel" assignment, create a joystick or keyboard button assignment for 'AUTOFEATHER (ARM/OFF)' in the FSX 'SETTINGS - CONTROLS' menu
  • You can select any Joystick or Keyboard assignment (or both).

IMPORTANT:  Your PMDG 737 NGX 
cannot
 use the same key assignment for any PMDG 737 NGX Key Command function, or the Main Button will not work!  

So, for example, if you use "C" as your keyboard assignment for the Main Button, you cannot use "C" for any PMDG 737 NGX KEY ASSIGNMENTS.

autofeather2.jpg

Byork your saying load cold and dark from the FMC yeh but can you start it by loading up the pre saved ones in fsx for tutorial 2 at EHAM for 737 ngx? This is why am getting SDK failure etc? Also i've set the cold and dark to default?

Vernon Howells

Byork your saying load cold and dark from the FMC yeh but can you start it by loading up the pre saved ones in fsx for tutorial 2 at EHAM for 737 ngx? This is why am getting SDK failure etc? Also i've set the cold and dark to default?

Correct.

As I've mentioned countless times, saved situations files are not recommended.

Do not use use them.  Even saved situation files from tutorials.

Load the NGX from the Trike on the Free Flight screen.  Then load your desired panel state via the FMC.

Complex 3rd party planes like the NGX are very sensitive to the way they are loaded.

Cheers,