Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Oceans have moved inland

suddenly all of the worlds oceans have moved inland. Trying to find out the problem by disabling scenery one by one in the library isnt working.

I have a lot of scenery mainly ORBX 

Im stumped on what to do next. Any help out there ?

(excuse the double screens)

th_oceans_zps75e5bdcf.png

ZORAN

suddenly all of the worlds oceans have moved inland. Trying to find out the problem by disabling scenery one by one in the library isnt working.

I have a lot of scenery mainly ORBX 

Im stumped on what to do next. Any help out there ?

(excuse the double screens)

th_oceans_zps75e5bdcf.png

Hi Zoran, have you recently installed Orbx Vector? If so, have you also installed a Mesh>

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

gday Howard, no vector and this all happened after I updated a bunch of airports in ORBX today

Im not sure what the connection is or if there is any connection at all.

I haven't installed any mesh

ZORAN

Must be global warming. 

I sure hope they get that sorted before we all freeze to death.  Last night was the coldest temperature I'd ever seen in Texas, 6 degrees F.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Zoran,

Is this when you are in an FTX area or outside? If you're outside of the FTX area, do you have FTX Central set to "Default" or "Global" if you have it?

gday Howard, no vector and this all happened after I updated a bunch of airports in ORBX today

Im not sure what the connection is or if there is any connection at all.

I haven't installed any mesh

Did you install the latest Orbx libraries after the updates?  Also, if you have UTX installed, try disabling then enabling that scenery via the UTX control panel. 

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

It happens in and out of ORBX areas , I do have the latest library and no UTX.

I have ORBX central tab set to global.

ZORAN

FSX restored with seagate back up, all good now

Thanks for your suggestions everyone

ZORAN

Glad you got it sorted. Just as information. If you have FTX Central set to global and you are in or near an Orbx region, you should have the little 'hybrid' box ticked in Central/Global. It may have had an effect, it may not, but I have experienced odd behaviour on occasions without that ticked. Cheers.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Thanks will do that. Im super relieved my backup worked flawlessly, I just couldn't face a full FSX re install..

ZORAN

Thanks will do that. Im super relieved my backup worked flawlessly, I just couldn't face a full FSX re install..

Absolutely, a good backup system is absolutely essential. Running with hundreds of gigabytes of files, not to mention the cost of man hours, without such assurance is foolish IMO.

Howard