Have been an active sky user for a long period until I got caught in the Opus hype.  Now with the new version It seemed all very good so I got your trial version yesterday . I did install ASN on a second computer and was very disappointed about your minimalistic instructions on setting up. Needed to go left and right on the various forums to get the ins and outs of the simconnect and sdk stuff. Got that behind me now. Next ASN kept compaining that it could not install a module and it needed access to my flightsim folder . Have been working on opening ports. Right after I think I succeeded in opening the requested port ASN wanted a new key. Just 10 mins ago it still stated I had 6 days left and now it wants a new key. Requesting a new key is not successful.

What I am supposed to do now ?

thx your help / Dick

just use  the same key  that you received in your email  account  when you first requested the trial key

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi,

open up a support ticket (using your trial licence key) and we can figure things out (resetting the trial period if needed).

Thanks,

Kostas Terzides

devteam_bannerA.png

Thank you both for the good advice. Will proceed as suggested.

kind regards / Dick

=