Hello... It's been a while since the last time i used FSX, but recently ive installed all my add-ons, including ASX, it happens that i was having trouble with the realtime download of weather data, and after a little research on internet, ive found no practical answers, however, i've decided to purchase the AS_Next upgrade since it comes with a discount for older users as me.. Read the reviews and progress development sounded all good, until i installed it.. Now i cannot start the FSX as it crashes all the time, the faulty module is "mscorwks.dll" which somehow looks like it is related with Net.framework.. Checked my framework installations, and i have them all fine and fresh, plus my windows installation is fresh too, and with all updates.. Since i cannot find any relevant info on internet, i unistalled ASNext again and re-installed.. FSX crashes all the time.. unless i uninstall ASNext..  Please someone bright my mind, I'm out of ideas..

Notes:

- Computer got a new fresh Win 7 64 bit installation - All updates were made

- A Ticket to Hifi support forums was submitted - got asked about antivirus, and told to update my FSUIPC version from 4.8 to 4.927b or later (I did)

- My anti virus is the free & smooth Microsoft security essentials

- ASNext update was installed

- Tried to uninstall ASNext and clean the registry without sucess

- FSX only runs without ASNext installed

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BEX
  Application Name:    fsx.exe
  Application Version:    10.0.61637.0
  Application Timestamp:    46fadb14
  Fault Module Name:    mscorwks.dll
  Fault Module Version:    2.0.50727.5472
  Fault Module Timestamp:    5174dd69
  Exception Offset:    002822f6
  Exception Code:    c0000409
  Exception Data:    00000000
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    2070
  Additional Information 1:    f660
  Additional Information 2:    f66064b1ddad5f50821c8c5486f2c6b8
  Additional Information 3:    b2dc
  Additional Information 4:    b2dc8ef9b5b2c52652e7ce2acaec3b5dASN_Log_Export.txt 

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. What language is your win7 version? We've identified a possible issue with international versions of Windows leading to the issue you have. What's your support ticket number? We can follow this there (I can give you a test build that probably solves the issue you have). 

Thanks,

Kostas Terzides

devteam_bannerA.png

Hi Kterz,  thank you for your feedback, my windows is English, however my keyboard is Portuguese, my ticket number: Ticket: #ZKP-574-28639

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. What language is your win7 version? We've identified a possible issue with international versions of Windows leading to the issue you have. What's your support ticket number? We can follow this there (I can give you a test build that probably solves the issue you have). 

Thanks,

This problem was solved by replacing the "as_connect.dll" file, located in the ASN/as_srv folder, for a new one given by the ASN Staff team.

Communication was smooth and quick, Thank you for the effort.