Sign in to follow this  
Groovin_DC-10

If You Were Offered a Free Home Cockpit...

With that kind of money I would go for a real Cessna Skymaster or DA-42-VI tho my heart would probably want a Beech 18 :)

Cheers

TJ

737NG.  Thanks. 

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Electra/Orion. A versitile aircraft with the right mix of vintage and modern systems. I could fly cargo, passanger and military missions with it, and oceanic crossing is no sweat, neither is polar or tropical ops.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

B-29 for me - the whole forward compartment. With some kind of wrap-round monitor / display arrangement of course.

Or maybe an Avro Vulcan. :)

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

I once considered for about 5 minutes that it might be interesting to have a home cockpit setup.  But I realized that I fly a lot of different aircraft, and one of the reasons is because they each have a different cockpit setup.

So, I'd save the relative a bunch of money and ask for a real J3 Cub.

Hook

Same here. Though I only fly GA, I fly anything from the C152 to the TBM 850 and everything in-between. I would need at least 10 home cockpit setups to cover all the different types.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Similarly to some fellow simmers above, I'd die for an Airbus home cockpit.

It could be used for A318, A319, A320, A321 and even A330.

I do know there are some differences, but they could be neglected in the home conditions with what is still a very realistic simulation.

If you let me dream further, I wouldn't mind investing some extra money on my own to make it compatible with A340. :smile:

I don't mention A380 since, though it would be great, this flightdeck is just a different species.

Lancaster Bomber or Mosquito would work for me just fine.

Lockheed Super Constellation or 747-100. (I'm assuming this imaginary deal also comes with an imaginary flight engineer? :lol: )

Daniel Miller

Definitely a 737ng . although a 777 home cockpit would be awesome but the 737 is still my baby  :P . or even a beech b60 

That's a tough one. Either a 744 or a 738.

Jim

CYWG