Sign in to follow this  
Groovin_DC-10

If You Were Offered a Free Home Cockpit...

A proper actual A330 simulator, not based on any FSX products, but fully integrated from Airbus to something like P3D. Must be able to inject real world weather and multiplayer traffic from Vatsim/FSinn.

The ability to swap out the simulation software to 'be' an A320 would also be great.

So:

A330 that can also turn into an A320.

(I like the A330 thrust reverser setup better than the A320 one.

As soon as it's operational I start running a WorldFlight team, and also open up the sim for regular vatsim events like Cross the Pond, Panic Stations, Friday Night Ops etc on a donation to charity basis.

i want the pit to match lionheart's epic lt with the nice burled trim, electronics, and leather upholstery.  maybe the kodiak, which i also flew all the time, when i had a computer that would run fsx.

I'm going to go for something a little different here and say a De Havilland Comet 4 cockpit; that'd be awesome.

i want the pit to match lionheart's epic lt with the nice burled trim, electronics, and leather upholstery.  maybe the kodiak, which i also flew all the time, when i had a computer that would run fsx.

Now that is a Cheezy request. Nice.  :rolleyes:

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Honestly - Pick four - Bf109-G6, Fw190-D9, F-16CJ, B747-400

7478-I Waiting for PMDG

Or maybe a Citation X

T7, no doubt.

Although, I'd like a room attached to the back of it with a giant fridge, and another gaming PC so I can indulge in some other gaming nonsense while I'm in the long cruises, or watch some TV/Movies. Oh, and a lazyboy. A big plush one...

brb, gotta go get some $$$$

Aamir Thacker

I'd have a very hard time deciding between a SuperCub and a P-51. The SuperCub would be more versatile in FSX for sure, but the P-51 cockpit combined with A2A Accusim would be absolute bliss - and open up some fun with the IL-2 series as well.

Screw it. Build me an X-Wing. And a Star Wars sim.

Screw it. Build me an X-Wing. And a Star Wars sim.

Count me in +1

A proper actual A330 simulator, not based on any FSX products, but fully integrated from Airbus to something like P3D. Must be able to inject real world weather and multiplayer traffic from Vatsim/FSinn.

The ability to swap out the simulation software to 'be' an A320 would also be great.

So:

A330 that can also turn into an A320.

(I like the A330 thrust reverser setup better than the A320 one.

As soon as it's operational I start running a WorldFlight team, and also open up the sim for regular vatsim events like Cross the Pond, Panic Stations, Friday Night Ops etc on a donation to charity basis.

Yup that'd be my choice too. That way you get more options.

Plus airbuses are just cool

Starting to set up a full-motion full-size 737 or 777 (probably 777) simulator to be open to the general public in the next 12-24 months in or near CYUL/CYOW.  More to come.

sig01.png

Let's pretend you have a billionaire relative or something and they wanted to give you a home cockpit of your choice.  I'm talking top of the line 180 degrees large viewing screen, exact flight deck replica (or even better, taken off a real plane).  We'll leave "full motion" out of this as this will be a home cockpit.

Now, you can only choose one aircraft.  What would it be?

I think I would go for an MD-11 cockpit.

Easy decision for me... 

777 All the way. 

Except for the larger size of the aircraft, it out performs the 737 in every way, stops on a dime, when lightly loaded (flying a typical 737 route) it takes off quicker thanks to that thrust, climbs like a bat out of haydees, and smokes the 737 in other performance values (pretty much all of them, agreed?). And it doesn't have an issue with short strips... Just don't plan departing off of the 5500ft strip if you're going on a 10 hour flight.  ^_^