Sign in to follow this  
DaveH

Learjet FMC

Is there such an animal for the default Learjet ?

Dave Hinson

No. There might be a freeware FMS 2D popup though. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

There are a couple of options available

A panel retrofit by Friendly panels

http://secure.simmarket.com/friendly-panels-bombardier-learjet-45-panel.phtml

And also The ISG gauge set from Ernie Alston which is very good.

http://www.isgsim.com/?page=home

There also an ISG panel cfg available for the Lear to make things easier for you.

http://www.isgsim.com/?page=panel_library⊂=retro_fsx_lear45

Do the ISG gauges work in FSX? I followed the link for the Falcon 50 ISG1 package and it looks like it's only available for FS2004?

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Yes they are for FS9 FSX and P3D

From the ISG site

Integrated Simavionics

A set of gauges integrated with FMS units as an avionics panel upgrade for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X aircraft.

Note: All gauges listed are included in the package for one price, and work in FS9 ( FS2004 ), FSX, and Prepar3d ( P3D )

Thanks, guys, for the recommendations.  I tried the free Smith FMC, but didn't seem to be much more than the default:  didn't change the nav display from FSX, etc.

Thinking about the Friendly Panels one (I have had some of their panels in the past), but it seems to be old.  

Maybe better to just buy a good GA small jet - probably no more than the Friendly Panels purchase.  Any recommendations?

Dave

Unfortunate there's not many quality bizjets.

Here's the main ones

Flight1 Citation mustang

Eaglesoft Citation CJ1

Eaglesoft Citation C750

Those all can use navigraph.

There are a few other lite aircraft. Such as the Xtreme prototypes Lear 20 series. I have that and put a RXP 530W popup in mine otherwise it has stock GPS.

Lotussim has a L39, and I fly the Reno racer variant with RXP 430W as a private jet.

PMDG obviously has the NGX which I use as a BBJ.

I think there's a feel there embraer and a just flight challenger out there too

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Quite a list.  Thank you.

Wish someone would make a good replacement for the default Lear45.

Dave

Me and a few other guys too....  Lear, Falcon, Hawker, Global, Galaxy....!

Eaglesoft is working on a new Citation XLS - should be pretty good.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Yes they are for FS9 FSX and P3D

From the ISG site

Integrated Simavionics

A set of gauges integrated with FMS units as an avionics panel upgrade for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X aircraft.

Note: All gauges listed are included in the package for one price, and work in FS9 ( FS2004 ), FSX, and Prepar3d ( P3D )

Thanks mad dog..

Bought the ISG panels. Very nice. Just installed some of them in my favourite freeware bizjet the Dassault Falcon 50 and the lovely Milton Shupe Dash 7!

Regards

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Thanks, guys, for the recommendations.  I tried the free Smith FMC, but didn't seem to be much more than the default:  didn't change the nav display from FSX, etc.

Thinking about the Friendly Panels one (I have had some of their panels in the past), but it seems to be old.  

Maybe better to just buy a good GA small jet - probably no more than the Friendly Panels purchase.  Any recommendations?

Dave

You may want to check out this announcement from today's AirDailyX blog  

http://airdailyx.blogspot.com/2014/01/lionheart-learjet-24b-want.html#more

WAT1460.png