Sign in to follow this  
radorabatin

Strange problem causing airborne NGX loosing thrust after flaps up setting.

Hello everybody,

did anyone of you experience event described below?

I take off with NGX (any variant), aircraft climbs normally, but when I retract flaps engine thrust starts to be insufficient to maintain IAS (engines at TOGA power), and acft stops climb.

In external view(and wingviews) wings are not bended,they are straight like on the ground.

Than I set flaps again,doesn't matter which configuration, and than aircraft returns to normal behavior.

I also experienced this problem with 777, recently.

I use win7 x64, high end pc with ssds, I use activesky Next,fsuipc,REX 4 and so on...addon sceneries .

All SW is up to date.

Thank You

Radoslav

Rado

i7 4770K@4,1Ghz HT on since release of MSFS
1080 Ti 11GB 
32GB DDR3 RAM
Samsung SSDs

Hello,I fly IVAO, but described event occurs also offline. Looks like fsuipc.ini corruption, I'm going to rebuild it from scratch, And will see....

Rado

Rado

1080 Ti 11GB 
32GB DDR3 RAM
Samsung SSDs

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a103/aircraft-does-not-want-to-climb-or-flies-with-negative-aoa.aspx

A condition can occur where the FSUIPC4.ini becomes corrupted that will cause the PMDG 737NGX to climb as though it is lacking power or fly with a Negative AOA or attitude indicated on the PFD.  To correct the issue, look for an entry in the  FSUIPC4.INI file under the JOYSTICKCALIBRATION section of the file for Flaps that looks like"Flaps=0,16380".  If you find this entry,  simply delete it and save the file and see if the fault is corrected. 

If the fault continues, simply delete the FSUIPC4.ini file from the FSX\Modules folder while FSX is shut down and allow it to regenerate and the problem should be corrected.  If you continue to have trouble after that, please contact us via the Support Portal for further assistance

Thank you hopskip, with help of Ryan support I detected this problem,exactly as you describe, I deleted flaps detents and calibration and problem disappeared.

Rado

Rado

1080 Ti 11GB 
32GB DDR3 RAM
Samsung SSDs