Sign in to follow this  
Bagpiper

Fuel and Payload Dialog Box Problem

Good day everyone

Well I have tried many different things and not able to see the complete Fuel and Payload Dialog Box. I really don't want to do a re-install but will try it if there are no other options. Please see the image I have linked to - hopefully it works. You can see there are no scroll bars or any way to view the Payload section. It does this on all my panels that fall below the bottom of the window.

sBOuVxKky6_BoNVR3ZKLqg7oUw6xI2wAIOg6bRPL

My system is:

Prepar3d v2

Graphics set to 1920 x 1080 x 32

Desktop is set to 1920 x 1080

Windows 8 (unable to upgrade to 8.1 due to known bug in upgrade.

Anyone have a clue how to resolve this please? I have posted it in the Prepar3d forum but so far no comments.

Many thanks

Jim

Well I did a complete re-install. I de-installed it, ran registry cleaner - just in case, re-installed it into a new folder and still the same. As you can see it is causing problem as I cannot move the centre of gravity over the wings as I cannot adjust the payload. Have a feeling this is a windows issue but no idea where to start. Hope one of you out there has an idea

Cheers

Jim