Sign in to follow this  
sleightflight

is tapatalk no longer working on avsim fsx forum.

Hi all, I don't seem to be able to get on here anymore with tapatalk, anyone else got the same problem or is it my phone playing up. Thanks.

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

No, it was disabled I believe because of performance problems on the site.

I hope they solve the issue soon, I really love to read and post on the go with Tapatalk.

Alexander Colka

I will say this, and it is said with a number of caveats - as in, don't look forward to it until it is staring back at you from your mobile device. We are working to bring TapaTalk back online. We are looking at a number of issues with it on AVSIM that we are working on. If we are unable to resolve those, then TapaTalk will remain off of AVSIM. If we can work them out, then we will once again bring it back online and see how long it takes to blow things up again.

It's back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish it was able to disable the signature line it places as advertising, very annoying.

Best, Michael

KDFW

I'm pretty sure you can disable it in settings. I did prior to this post which I sent from tapatalk.

I just wish it was able to disable the signature line it places as advertising, very annoying.

We can always shut it off again.

Wouldn't break my heart, get sick of getting hit with a prompt to download "tapatalk" every time I visit this forum with a mobile device...

If Tapatalk is up again (just logged on via my iPad Mini browser, haven't tried yet) ... thank you very much, Tom. Much appreciated. If it's not back up ... then thanks anyway: I understand the reasons for disabling it and I fully support Avsim in whatever decisions it makes

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Guest Mik75

Thank you very much for bringing it back online again. I hope it won't cause any issues again, it's so handy on an iOS device!