Sign in to follow this  
flo1981

Include airports in Xplane 10 + others questions

Hello,

I actually fly with FSX, with many addons and I am interested by Xplane 10.

So I have a few question before try or buy it:

- There's 8 DVD for installation, so is there some detailled include Airport?

- Is there some good Jet, like PMDG in FSX, or Captain Sim, with FMS and so?

- Does it running the same with a Linux installation?

Many thanks for your information.

Regards

i can answer some of your questions. im sure others with better knowledge will chime in.

1- there are many detailed airports included in xplane. i think most made by aerosoft

2- there are some great tubeliners. one i can think of is the airbus 320 neo, another is is the flight factor 757. IXEG 737 is coming up and everyone agrees that this plane will beat PMDG in terms of detail.

3- xplane does run in linux. however some of the addons like skymaxpro do not run in linux. your probably better of sticking with windows/ mac

my information might not be 100% correct so if any mistakes someone plz correct me

There are Aerosoft airport included? waow, like Mega Airport for example?

thanks for your informations

There are Aerosoft airport included? waow, like Mega Airport for example?

Not quite. They made some very simple airports in the first version (like EDDV, EDDF EDLP, LFMN and so on) so that they had at least some buildings . But they upgraded some of them in the meantime. But they are far below their Mega Airports. The first real Megaairport is the Payware EHAM. Aerosoft promises Megaairport releases for Heathrow or EDDF, but they didn't have any images yet.

Not quite. They made some very simple airports in the first version (like EDDV, EDDF EDLP, LFMN and so on) so that they had at least some buildings . But they upgraded some of them in the meantime. But they are far below their Mega Airports. The first real Megaairport is the Payware EHAM. Aerosoft promises Megaairport releases for Heathrow or EDDF, but they didn't have any images yet.

oh ok i love eddf is my favorite airport and i hope they release a version soon