Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffrey L. Whitaker

Cold& Dark

Gents,

Carenado indicated there was a cold& Dark option. The knowledge base suggests that this option is available after selecting the aircraft from the FSX menu (for all products SR22 and later). I do not seems to have this option. Has anybody else experienced this?

JW

Jeffrey L. Whitaker

On mine: shift-8

I haven't got the 1900 just the b200 which has Shift+5 menu I just thought it would've been the same.

Mark Bartle

Ya you guys, I really like the aircraft I have the 90, 200, and 1900 from Carenado...but I am absolutely perplexed as to why they dont make the commands to this and other options clearly labeled. Also, there is a complete lack of operation manual! .....just thunka something...I have the PMDG 4100 Jetstream and they have EXCELLENT documentation. I was hoping they would have made their B1900 upgrade to FSX but are not.

Should check and see if they have a manual online...

".just thunka something...I have the PMDG 4100 Jetstream and they have EXCELLENT documentation."

+1

As a matter of fact, in the future, I may not purchase an aircraft that does not have a good operations manual.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - KDTW

I have searched high and low for this cold and dark option that is listed on their website and I just can't find it. For the Shift+5 all I have is vc windows, instrument reflections, and static elements. Can anyone help please?

Scott

I have searched high and low for this cold and dark option that is listed on their website and I just can't find it. For the Shift+5 all I have is vc windows, instrument reflections, and static elements. Can anyone help please?

Scott

SHFT + 8

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - KDTW

Ok thank you, I will try that. May I ask how you found that out? I read the manuals and couldn't find anything.

Scott