Sign in to follow this  
PlainandSimplePaints

Paint Kit Question

Hello and i am new to CS6 and I have done a couple of paints that are pretty good but I had a question about countinuing a curve from the main fuselage to the buttom or top of it? It is weird and I wont to know how to do this.

Here is a paint from PMDG and I put a line were I thought the curve comes to the end of the fuselage segment.

-Thanks

post-276096-0-09852700-1389218759.jpg

Trial and error. Pete ( PMDG's repainter) works exactly the same way. There is no simple tool tu use, to check these kinds of things.

You can use ModelConverterX to show the model without loading FSX every time. Other than that, it is trial and error.

You can use ModelConverterX to show the model without loading FSX every time. Other than that, it is trial and error.

1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jp

Thank you for saving me hours of loading up FSX to check a small detail. I had no idea this was possible.

Blair Hoddinott

here's another way of checking. Select the aircraft, look in the preview window at the errors, fix them, close the aircraft selection box while the ultralight is still selected, save the textures and put them in the folder. Repeat the process until the paint is completed.