Sign in to follow this  
Kenzo

Ipad 777 EFB software

Just made an quick start on the airport info function. More data to be added later on, such as runways with lengths and equipment etc. Also made the option to switch to a grey EFB, ofcourse with no lights, lights and lights in the dark.

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

sig1.png
sig2.png

Thanks William!

Got to busy with coding the airport info page, I forgot about my 777F on descend  :blush: Fortunately it was an offline flight. 

airportinfo.png

Anyway, got the runway database uploaded and implemented on the airport info page. I'm still looking at what's the best way to diplay the info and exactly what info, but the screen is to give you an idea what kind of info you can expect. I'm thinking of creating an option in your settings to set wether you want to use imperial or metric output.

sig1.png
sig2.png

I'd love to see you develop it.  I don't have an I-pad, but I do have a NOOK.  Will that make a difference? 

Paul Gugliotta

@Falconfly: Thanks!

@Paulyg123: To be honest I have no idea what a NOOK is. But if you send me a PM with some details about you and your device (at least the screen resolution), ill create you an account and send you a link tot test it. I'm curious how the EFB will display on your NOOK.

sig1.png
sig2.png

@Falconfly: Thanks!

@Paulyg123: To be honest I have no idea what a NOOK is. But if you send me a PM with some details about you and your device (at least the screen resolution), ill create you an account and send you a link tot test it. I'm curious how the EFB will display on your NOOK.

Hey is this project still alive ?

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Hey is this project still alive ?

Haven't got any time lately due to my study, so not much progress has been made.

I've managed to open PDF's in the app, but it just doesn't work well so that function will probably be scrapped. I'll see if I can find the time to finish it to a decent enough state to release it.

sig1.png
sig2.png

Hello!

We at FlightSim Solutions have just published our first application, 777 EFB, the world's most advanced EFB on iPad for flight sim enthusiasts.

You can check out our website at http://flightsimsolutions.ca for more information since I cannot post advertising here on the forums.

It includes a world traffic map with ATC (from VATSIM) using Navigraph data for routes drawn on the map, interactive non-normal procedures/checklists, and much more!

The app is truly revolutionary and is something that each 777 virtual pilot should have with them while flying!

Best regards,

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

Hello!

We at FlightSim Solutions have just published our first application, 777 EFB, the world's most advanced EFB on iPad for flight sim enthusiasts.

You can check out our website at http://flightsimsolutions.ca for more information since I cannot post advertising here on the forums.

It includes a world traffic map with ATC (from VATSIM) using Navigraph data for routes drawn on the map, interactive non-normal procedures/checklists, and much more!

The app is truly revolutionary and is something that each 777 virtual pilot should have with them while flying!

Best regards,

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

Hijacking a thread, that's just lame..

sig1.png
sig2.png

Hijacking a thread, that's just lame..

How is this hijacking? The post is about an EFB for iPad for the 777. I am simply showing you what is available on the market, showing what is available for consumers. Just suggestions to other virtual pilots.

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

How is this hijacking? The post is about an EFB for iPad for the 777. I am simply showing you what is available on the market, showing what is available for consumers. Just suggestions to other virtual pilots.

Because you use a thread which I created to showcase something I was working on to advertise your own product. Simple ethics if you'd ask me.

sig1.png
sig2.png

Sorry to say you are a little late to the party with a derate calculator because aurasim Is almost done with there's for the 777

Airline2Sim took over Aurasim service on August and since them I don't see to much of that on their website

Airline2Sim took over Aurasim service on August and since them I don't see to much of that on their website

Indeed, and besides that you'll have to pay a monthly fee, while this ofcourse will be freeware. Atleast, if I ever find the time to finish it.

sig1.png
sig2.png

Indeed, and besides that you'll have to pay a monthly fee, while this ofcourse will be freeware. Atleast, if I ever find the time to finish it.

I hope you find the time....