Sign in to follow this  
TheRealThing89

Plane makes sharp turn before touching down when on final approach

Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? I have just had this happen at Dubai, it happened also at Singapore, I scanned the AFCAD to see if there was a duplicate but nothing came up, does anyone know what's wrong? It's very annoying.

Do you mean that the aircraft is banking just prior to touchdown or after landing? If still in the air, it wouldn't be the AFCAD unless you're flying on GPS and one of your waypoints is off (which you can verify by checking the GPS approach). Are you using Active Sky with wake turbulence active? That's the only time I've ever experienced a last minute bank when landing.

Eric

Hi, if you use FS Commander with hot keys activated, try to deactivate them. These hot keys once caused a similar behaviour in my case. After deactivating them, I never experienced this again.

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

This happened to me a few times. The cure was to disconnect wake turbulence in Active Sky Evolution. Hope this helps.

Brenton.

Sometimes this will happen, its in the plane a/p and the sim itself.

Not much you can do about it. Disconnect at 500 ft and fly it yourself, much more fun btw.