Sign in to follow this  
wulfbindewald

DX10 progressive taxiway signs

on several different airports, e.g. on FSX default airports, ORBX FTX region airports and on local ORBX scenery airports the prog. signs are visible and fine (independent from the legacy slider position and independent from aircraft ballast fix).

Only in CYVR from FSdreamteam I have a problem as shown below. Strange that the signs are only visible when looking parallel to the ground surface, valid for DX10 and as well in DX9 mode. I checked also with the legacy slider and aircraft ballast y/n, but this does not help.

Any good ideas how to solve this issue although only recognized in CYVR and befor asking FSDT-support directly?

Wulf

uHPKN.jpg

6ewOZ.jpg

No idea. The prog taxi fix is independent of legacy etc etc. i have seen an oddity at a default fsx airport in africa where they seemed to go under ground as you changed viewing angle. It happened in dx9 and dx10 i assumed it was some mesh height issue of some kind.