Sign in to follow this  
ASterbenz

Duel monitor setup trouble

Guest Dan CYKA

Still need help.

Guest Dan CYKA

All these guru's and nobody can tell me how to change IRQ settings.I've lost all faith.:-(

Hi,Can't help you but I think you'd get more help in the hardware forum further down the list! ;-)Hope you solve it,

Guest Dan CYKA

I would do that except it seems the hardware forum is now gone. Or at least I can no longer find it.

Guest mikehaska

Dan, it looks like you are having an IRQ conflict between the cards. If you have a spare slot on your motherboard, try putting the card in there. If you don't have a spare slot, go to the Device Manager, select the secondary video card under "Display Adapters", go to Properties, and then the "Resources" tab. Click the "Change Setting" button, and go from there.