Sign in to follow this  
rcpistonhead

747-400 version 2 thread?

does someone know if there will be a 2D panel available for the new V2 of the B747?

One never made it into the 777 and they've long held a stance where they've said it will be going away, so my bet is no.

Kyle Rodgers

You can always paint the door on, though it won't open unless made specifically to.

I have 300 plus hours,with no issues. I have been home recovering from throat surgery,and just flew a round the world flight,KLAX,YSSY,OMDB,KJFK back to KLAX,with no CTD;s or issues.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Hmm I never thought this would turn into a "lets talk about the 777 and its bugs some more" thread haha. :blink:

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

Yeah... I was wondering how that subject ended on the B777.

:rolleyes:

Coming back to the OP title, also wondering about news on 747 V2. Just done a fresh install on a new PC and wondering if I should hold off installing 744X in anticipation of V2 being launched anytime soon. Don't want to be messing up my perfect sim PC by installing and uninstalling complex aircraft unnecessarily.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

It will still take a while, but if you have, say, 777 and MD11, you can fill the longaul need with those two in the meantime.

Thinking hard about getting the B777 ^_^

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Don't want to be messing up my perfect sim PC by installing and uninstalling complex aircraft unnecessarily.

I just did the same thing and I decided to wait for the 747V2. I am even waiting for the new REX Weather Plus so I don't have to install and remove an older weather engine. I am far to OCD to "mess up" a fresh PC build! :P

Ben Weaver

SWA8485