Sign in to follow this  
troyk

Where is your 737 now?

Not quite now but last night.

Did a flight from YBBN to YPAD.

Some seriously awesome turbulence, thunder and lightening for a good 30 minutes after take off.

There is always plenty of weather activity over Queensland during summer to make for interesting flying.

I got to say, ASN has provided a complete breath of fresh air to FSX!

post-308510-0-47754500-1390471687.jpg

Somewhere in WMKK I guess. It'll be in VHHH on Sunday night, and then a crew switch, so I'll be taking it back to WMKK first thing Monday morning :)

In the hangar, waiting for her first revenue flight. She has been there for two year now. I now have decided to take her out for a spin this weekend :)

Hi,

Right now she is parked waiting for the P3Dv2 option.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Still on my F: drive right where I installed it (sorry, couldn't help myself)!

I have been running a bunch of flights between SBSP and SBRJ and back for the last 2 days with the Paulo Ricardo Mega Route Sao Paulo/Natal/Rio De Janeiro addon scenery.

That approach into Santos Dumont airport is challenging in the 737-800, with a 1300m long runway, and a mountain on the runway centreline less than 5 miles out. It's been interesting using max autobreak for landing and flap 10, no derates for takeoff and still getting uncomfortably close to the runway ends on rollout/before rotating. It really feels like you're flying the 737-800 to the limits.

The stunning detail in the addon scenery is also great. Popping into Sao Paulo's Congonhas airport with all the high rises around, and the airport on the top of a flat-topped hill with steep drop-offs after the runway threshold is also a challenge.

It's also quite fun hearing the Radio Altimeter suddenly skip from "200" to "20" in a single beat as one passes the threshold.

Again, amazing scenery. It's just a pity full coverage of Vatsim ATC in the region seems rare.