Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RW1

CYVR Flashing textures

Just wanted to ask if anyone here has FTX PNW installed and FS Dreamteam`s CYVR, my problem is ground textures at this airport are now flashing, i updated the PNW SP 6&7 and also updated DX10 Fixer to the latest version.

I have removed all the BGL`s recommended by ORBX and FSDT and also made a fresh FSX cfg but i cannot get rid of this. any help appreciated.

Rick

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/fusiothanatos/fsx2014-01-1921-08-16-28.png~original

tpewpb-6.png

it may be a height issue and may be connected with the ordering of scenery - have you tried DX9 and or tried DX10 without the fixer - uninstall the libraries.

Hello Steve, I have uninstalled the libraries, and switched off the Fixer, problem is still there so this points to scenery order by logic. thanks for helping.

Rick

tpewpb-6.png

I see that problem often around airports but not a bad as I have seen it around FSDT CYVR with ORBX PNW. it is particularly noticeable from high altitudes! The last time I flew over there I moved FSDT CYVR and all my other FSDT and Flight beam airports to the top of the scenery library and that fixed it for the most part. The only problem I ever see with FSX install is Flickering textures!

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now