Sign in to follow this  
TheDaleDJ1

Virtual Cockpit Not Sending to Client

Hello there. Recently my friend and i tried out your, what looks like and we felt could have been, great piece of software that adds a whole new level of immersion to FSX and the PMDG Add-on's. We tried for around 5 hours to set it up, following various guide you had posted here on the forums but had no success in getting the VC overhead to send back and forth. I would click the battery on (Server) and it would not activate in my friends cockpit. However when I moved my throttles, flaps, speedbrakes etc, they would show up fine. My friend would also have his altitude tape go crazy on his side when we were just idle in the cockpit.

We were both in the same multiplier game and sharing my aircraft, running the latest version of Desk-Pilot, PMDG 737 NGX SP1C, had the [sDK] Command line put into the pmdg_options.ini. If you need to ask me if either of us were running things, please do.

We just feel that the software has a lot of potential but right now have no idea why the VC is not going to the to either PC.  Any help by the authors would be appreciated as we would like to create some sort of YouTube series with the software.

Regards,

Dale Brooksby.

Can both of you run the DP Compatibility Tester, be sure to check both sims.

1: Run fsx

2: Run the DP Compatibility Tester.exe

Also check your firewalls including the default windows fw and make sure the client & server are added into your exception lists. The user running the DP Server may also need to forward port 60000 through their modem/router.

Your friends altitude tape was going crazy because he had a qnh differential. If they had the same weather injected just press the default "b" for baro key or set the qnh manually  

Michael Harders