Sign in to follow this  
Jeff H

FS 9.95 never looked so good.

Edroit, that last image is a work of art!

What happened to this thread?

Everyone has migrated to FS9.96!  Thread is now not relevant.

• Upvote 1

Edroit, that last image is a work of art!

Thankyou, all stills from my video.

fsscr184-3_zps80d96f48.jpg

fsscr188-4_zps4ccd3ff1.jpg

fsscr192-3_zps9a96b2e7.jpg

Not my best landing at Kai Tak. I will be making more Kai Tak vidz after repainting the Biman DC-10.

• Upvote 6

I don't see an option to grab pics from my folder.  How are your guys adding pics when you create a new post (even with 'Full Editor' the option is not present like it used to be)?

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Ah...Dillon has the FS9 love back. I knew it!! :D

Just thought I'd throw a few shots out there but I can't find the darn button to do it...  :p0306:

It's crazy, some of us can see the vote list others can't, I've lost the 'Add Attachment' option I used to have...  Go figure.  :help:

FS2020 

I think AVSIM stopped hosting the files?

I've always embedded from an external account so wouldn't have noticed.

Nice job on Kai Tak Ed, loved the clip from the street as the 747 whizzed over, dodging buildings.

It;s an iconic Hong Kong shot. 

Just thought I'd throw a few shots out there but I can't find the darn button to do it...  :p0306:

It's crazy, some of us can see the vote list others can't, I've lost the 'Add Attachment' option I used to have...  Go figure.  :help:

Most if not all of us host our screens elsewhere (like photo bucket). And then just link the image to avsim.

I do not think I have ever seen a Dillon screenshot. …..what will it be ...FS9 or PDiddy v2?. :biggrin:  

I think AVSIM stopped hosting the files?

I've always embedded from an external account so wouldn't have noticed.

Nice job on Kai Tak Ed, loved the clip from the street as the 747 whizzed over, dodging buildings.

It;s an iconic Hong Kong shot. 

Thankyou WingZ! The street view and landing is much better in this video. B)

• Upvote 2

Very nice indeed!

I carefully checked your AI complement too: all period 4-podded jets, so good in that department.

Um, Ed, you forgot to open the door for the catering man....  ^_^

A great video! This approach is really intimidating - I never got to fly it in real world even though I lived in Asia until 1986.

Most if not all of us host our screens elsewhere (like photo bucket). And then just link the image to avsim.

I do not think I have ever seen a Dillon screenshot. …..what will it be ...FS9 or PDiddy v2?. :biggrin:  

Awesome Video Ed as always.  You would love the curved approach into SBRJ in Rio.  It's more challenging than Kai Tak.  :p0128:

As far as screenshots you'd be amazed at how my install of FS9 looks.  Between Rex, Zinertech's water, Flight1's GE Pro, All the AI I have installed, and ENB it's along way from default.  I know for a fact you've seen my screenshots in the past because I posted them more than a few times while working with others to get my sim to where it is today.  Doesn't look like I'll be posting any here as Avsim has changed how they host screenshots.  I might post some over on Flightsim.com.  Don't feel like the hassle of Dropbox or other options out there just to get a screenshot uploaded.

FS2020 

I do not think I have ever seen a Dillon screenshot. …..what will it be ...FS9 or PDiddy v2?. :biggrin: I might post some over on Flightsim.com. Don't feel like the hassle of Dropbox or other options out there just to get a screenshot uploaded.

Puff Daddy !!!!!!!!

Puff Daddy !!!!!!!!

Never really cared for the guy especially when he started rapping... 

FS2020 

Awesome Video Ed as always.  You would love the curved approach into SBRJ in Rio.  It's more challenging than Kai Tak.  

Flown SBRJ many times. In fact I was there just two months ago demonstrating the new RNAV RNP 02R approach in the awesome IFly 737.

p.s PDiddy is just my nickname for that other sim….prepar3dv2. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Flown SBRJ many times. In fact I was there just two months ago demonstrating the new RNAV RNP 02R approach in the awesome IFly 737.

:biggrin:

Awesome video although the opposite runway approach is my most favorite.  02L/02R is a tight turn but the approach to 20L/20R is my favorite of all approaches in the world.  It's great you have a video for this airport,  it's totally underrated... 

FS2020 

Awesome video although the opposite runway approach is my most favorite.  02L/02R is a tight turn but the approach to 20L/20R is my favorite of all approaches in the world.  It's great you have a video for this airport,  it's totally underrated... 

Interesting. I have never tried the 20L/20R approaches (looked too easy :P  ) but I will give them a try to see what you mean.  B)