Sign in to follow this  
Jeff H

FS 9.95 never looked so good.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "The FS2004 (FS9) Forum" to "The AVSIM Screen Shots Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Hmmmmmm .............. FS9 administrator STARTS this topic , then another AVSIM administrator (Mr. Bot we'll call him/her) MOVES this topic .......after some length of time I might add.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Let's discuss this a little... in the Screenshots forum, none of the interesting discussion above would have ensued.

And really, I go to the SS Forum very rarely, because most of it belongs in a sim I do not use.

At best you get 2 "likes" and maybe a "Great Shots" comment from someone looking to build a big post count, and that's that.

For the first time in a long time, the FS2004 forum came up with some lively discussion, some pointers - and some FS9 shots (and a video!) which otherwise may not have been posted.  

If the users have any say in this... I'd ask to bring it back home to the forum where it matters.

• Upvote 1

If anything a sticky to the top of the FS9 section would have been appropriate......clearly who ever moved this didn't READ through the thread.

Agreed, it needs to be moved back to the place where it belongs....the FS9 forum.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Let's discuss this a little... in the Screenshots forum, none of the interesting discussion above would have ensued.

I agree, this thread should be moved back to the FS9 forum.

I have submitted a report.   :Nerd:

• Upvote 1

Regarding the Wonderful Rio scenery, given what else is on that site, I'd wager a pretty large bet (if I were a betting man) that nothing on that site is kosher. They've got quite a stable of payware aircraft there - including PMDG, which is pretty obviously not going to be freeware anytime soon. So I'd recommend not using this scenery if you haven't bought it...

regarding translation - you can always copy and paste into the google translate site - that's what I do when I need to know something and the google translate doesn't automatically start...

You guys get some pretty nice screenshots going... I have to say, I envy your eye. When I'm flying, I just fly... and then I wonder why I never have any screenshots to brag about afterwards...

So I'd recommend not using this scenery if you haven't bought it...

Yes, once I saw that readme file with a dozen product keys :blink: I wised up!

I agree, please move this topic back to the FS9 forum - or make it a sticky in the screenshot forum, that would be an acceptable compromise :ph34r:

Sascha

So I'd recommend not using this scenery if you haven't bought it...

That was my impression as well, see thread #78.

Edit: I changed my mind regarding the right place for this thread. It may well be moved back to our FS9 forum (what began as screenshot thread somehow emerged to a FS) scenery discussion), but may as well stay here where I found stunning screenshots from other simulators, which are worth to be looked at as well as ours. And it's up to us to let this topic live. (I have ca. 1.400 screenshots, not all are worth to be posted, but...)

With all respect and best regards,

Harald Geyer

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

With what's going on in the world, ya'll don't think Putin is behind this, do you?  I'm thinking that next, the eastern half of AVSIM might be annexed and moved to another website.

the eastern half of AVSIM might be annexed

Having in mind that I would be part of this :mellow: and further what I've seen in Georgia (refugee homes etc.)  in real world, this is no joke. So please no politics in here, please!

Harald

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Here's a shot for Harald…..I know you like ol' smokers too.

I spent all day reworking my DC-8 panel. :Nerd:

fsscr139_zps716833a4.jpg

• Upvote 4

Here's a shot for Harald

Very fine! Thanks!

And you're right, I rarely fly anything so modern that it has an FMC.

Regarding smokers: Here's my very very first FS9 shot.

061031L049Addis_zps15a849e6.jpg

And because gwillmot meant that my half of Avsim may be annexed soon, I practiced with the appropriate technology.

120610Il-14UNIP3_zpsc9212c2f.jpg

120613Il-14USSS3_zps2b049b43.jpg

130321Mi-2UNIP1_zps8d42f58e.jpg

• Upvote 2

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg