Sign in to follow this  
SlapPilet

PMDG Purchase Issues

Hello PMDG users, I recently purchased both the pmdg 777 and the pmdg 737ngx. I strangely have 2 charges for the pmdg 737 ngx, which is fine i don't mind about that, ill just give that to my friend. However, I also have the paypal receipt for the pmdg 777 but no email was sent to me about downloading it and it doesn't appear on my transaction list in my previous orders.. help?? I have all the order numbers

First if I was you i would start by signing my post with my full name as per the forum rules. Next I would go to http://support.precisionmanuals.com and create a ticket directly with PMDG as they are the ones who can help you.

Ok..... Is my login for the support portal the same for the billing area on precisionmanuals.com? or do I have to register again?

Ok..... Is my login for the support portal the same for the billing area on precisionmanuals.com? or do I have to register again?

You have to register again

It's just last time I sent in a ticket it took a full week for it to be responded to. thats why I came here.  :(

Here you go have read through this thread if you used paypal it will explain whats going on.

As Rene pointed out you should sign your posts in the PMDG forum or your thread may disappear. Maybe you had never posted on the PMDG forum and were not to know though.

Cheers Doogie

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/429590-i-paid-but-didnt-received-the-777-t/

Been waiting about 4 hours now, don't mean to be impatient but i just want to fly my airplanes..

Only recently, Robert (GOD of PMDG) reminded people that they needed to use their names on all posts otherwise the post may be removed. It also helps PMDG when they see a post with a problem and see the name of the poster as a PMDG owner of such and such and they can respond quicker. Easist way is to place your name in your signature

If you have received the 737NGX, then you will need many hours of practice before you get her sorted out, so maybe ideal if you learn one a/c first. Great tutorials supplied with 737NGX. There is a patch due out very soon for the 777, (which seems to have some issues at present) so maybe the PMGD guys are waiting until the patch is applied before making it available? 

....see below:

http://forum.avsim.net/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature

Regards

Geoff Bryce

Only recently, Robert (GOD of PMDG) reminded people that they needed to use their names on all posts otherwise the post may be removed. It also helps PMDG when they see a post with a problem and see the name of the poster as a PMDG owner of such and such and they can respond quicker. Easist way is to place your name in your signature

If you have received the 737NGX, then you will need many hours of practice before you get her sorted out, so maybe ideal if you learn one a/c first. Great tutorials supplied with 737NGX. There is a patch due out very soon for the 777, (which seems to have some issues at present) so maybe the PMGD guys are waiting until the patch is applied before making it available? 

....see below:

http://forum.avsim.net/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature

Regards

I've already purchased the 777 mate... I bought them both in one day.. I've already had them before I know how to use them perfectly.... I'm requesting what i purchased to be given back to me download fee or not, I just want my stuff back... I'm pretty sure you guys would be frustrated if you just spent 160$ total in one day for payware......

If you can read, see if you can understand this post http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

Michael Cubine

Hi... If you can read people have already said this and I'm pretty sure I get the idea. Thanks.

Glad to see you signed your name. Thank you.

Michael Cubine

Usually they respond  within 24 hours if its not the weekend time  that is, other  than waiting abit longer  or check your spam email

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No problem, just wish pmdg would respond to my tickets lol

Hi Ryan,

Seems strange to get the Paypal receipt for both 737NGX and 777, but then get 2 'purchases' for the 737NGX from PMDG and no reference for the 777. Looks like the download purchase engine got its wires crossed some how. Anyway, the PMDG guys will get to your issue, soon hopefully.

As I said earlier, you are at least getting uninterrupted time on the 737NGX. Have you mastered tutorial No 2....the LOWI approach yet? Took me many reloads to get the turn in the valley sorted. If you did not see it, there was a missing step in this tutorial.......http://forum.avsim.net/topic/366716-tutorial-2-page-118-missing-step/

Regards 

Geoff Bryce