Sign in to follow this  
SlapPilet

PMDG Purchase Issues

Glad to see you signed your name. Thank you.

Michael Cubine

You're not a moderator.

Hi Ryan,

Seems strange to get the Paypal receipt for both 737NGX and 777, but then get 2 'purchases' for the 737NGX from PMDG and no reference for the 777. Looks like the download purchase engine got its wires crossed some how. Anyway, the PMDG guys will get to your issue, soon hopefully.

As I said earlier, you are at least getting uninterrupted time on the 737NGX. Have you mastered tutorial No 2....the LOWI approach yet? Took me many reloads to get the turn in the valley sorted. If you did not see it, there was a missing step in this tutorial.......http://forum.avsim.net/topic/366716-tutorial-2-page-118-missing-step/

Regards 

Hi geoff, 

I recently got my 777 issue sorted, but I just had to send another ticket in to request them to activate my purchased extended download service for my PMDG 737NGX, however the 777 flies like a beauty, as always!

Hi geoff, 

I recently got my 777 issue sorted, but I just had to send another ticket in to request them to activate my purchased extended download service for my PMDG 737NGX, however the 777 flies like a beauty, as always!

Great News Ryan,

Some times PMDG can be a tad slow responding when up to their ears in stuff, but usually provide a workable solution.

Regards

Geoff Bryce

You're not a moderator.

There are no moderators.

Michael Cubine

Hey guys, do you know if PMDG responds on weekends?

Hi Ryan,

See..http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a4/getting-support-from-pmdg.aspx?KBSearchID=119715

Which seems to say for support issues, they try for within 24 hours. For billing and sales issues within 3 days up to 7 days.

I guess administration is located in the States, and would not think it too unreasonable for them to have the week end and public holidays off..Though when an a/c is released or there are serious issues, they seem to be there 24/7...

Regards

Geoff Bryce