Sign in to follow this  
pmanhart

Alabeo Cutlass RG

I've seen they have a Cardinal in incomings and the Piper LSA...  Still early on the Cardinal but the 3d model looks nice.  I've been waiting for a 177' for FSX for some time, it will probably be my next purchase for payware--either that, the LSA or both.

So is this company related to Carenado in some way?

John

Alabeo is a sister brand of Carenado, consisting of a separate team. The management is the same.

Alabeo is a sister brand of Carenado, consisting of a separate team. The management is the same.

Ahhh, made sense--the look and feel of the two sites are the same and the same philosophy of high visual detail is there.

John

I've seen they have a Cardinal in incomings and the Piper LSA...  Still early on the Cardinal but the 3d model looks nice.  I've been waiting for a 177' for FSX for some time, it will probably be my next purchase for payware--either that, the LSA or both.

John

There is a 177 for FSX. Flight 1 made it about 18 months ago.

Hey gang, I was about to purchase this plane and noticed it didn't have an autopilot.  Forgive the newbie questions here, but is it possible to add an autopilot feature to an existing plane using the aircraft and panel files?  If so, I'd get this 172RG in a heartbeat.  Thanks!

My Saitek panel AP works perfectly. Have just completed two ILS landings without a problem. Great little aircraft.

Mac

I was hoping for a burgundy interior to go with the N694NS variation which is maroon & gray but maybe someone will do an interior repaint one day.

One day.  ^_^   Not finished but.. It will be..  One day..  :lol:  Repainting cockpits is one of my favorite activities.  Haven't done it in awhile but it's like riding a bike. 

14638698402_9aa1e6de8f_o.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

One day.  ^_^   Not finished but.. It will be..  One day..  :lol:  Repainting cockpits is one of my favorite activities.  Haven't done it in awhile but it's like riding a bike. 

14638698402_9aa1e6de8f_o.jpg

Good day,

Any news about this wonderful black cockpit ? Is it released somewhere ?

Kevin

Late to reply but I had a PM about this months ago and the reply here.

No. Never seeing the light of day.. It's long gone.  I don't even have a flight sim installed anymore.  My dad had just passed and was unemployed when I started doing that repaint to cope. 

I'm now employed full time, going to be an EMT and eventually paramedic.  I have no time for this anymore ATM..  Sorry. :)

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors