Sign in to follow this  
Torbinator

Beech Baron B58 by Carenado in XP 10.25

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum.  Figured I'd share a few shots.  This plane is fantastic!  

The screenshots were with No HDR, flying in standard scenery, mesh, and sky colors.  I'm considering upgrading those perimeters with some 3rd party options.

Clicking makes em pretty HUGE :)

Enjoy!

12114151723_a368186eac_o.jpg

12113852865_78e456056a_o.jpg

12114508466_11257449df_o.jpg

Great screenies.

I agree. This and the Carenado C90B are my two favourites. I like to fly planes mostly that I have at least a chance of flying in real life one day (C90B is the exception!) I like to do imaginary "holiday" flights and this is the plane I choose every time.

Nice shots! Where did you take those pics? The Appalachians?

Welcome to Avsim!  

Hi SouthPawPaul and skully, thanks!

skully, yes it is, in lower altitude hills of the PA area.  I wanted to do a nice flight that required a lot of VOR work, so I took off out of the East Hampton airport in NY (KHTO), then flew east on V268-AVONN-PVD and shot the ILS RWY 5 into KPVD via the feeder from PVD.  

Did a quick touch n go, executed the missed procedure to FOSTY, then headed southwest on V16-ORW-V308-BOROS-V34-CREAM-V16-CCC-V46-DPK-V1-DIXIE-V276-ARD-V147-ETX-V162-HWANG-V170-SEG-V6-PSB.  Besides being a busy route, its kinda scenic with coastlines and hills along the way if you have some VFR settings, even with generic topography.

At this point I shot the VOR RWY 24 into KPSB in PA. Another touch n go, followed by the missed approach procedure. I completed a full circuit in the hold, then took the 22.3 nm feeder into the LOC RWY 6 at KRVL.  When you do the procedure turn, it sets you up on a nice long localizer with a nice view of mountains on both sides.  Well, more like hills I guess  :) 

***Stellar***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick