Sign in to follow this  
mlbrooksjr1969!!

PMDG 737NGX Checklist

Better than the one in the documents? Come on. I just had a glimpse look at the so called checklist from the link Florian postet and the flow of action is somewhat unconventional and non-sense to the one recommended by Boeing.

Better than the one in the documents? Come on. I just had a glimpse look at the so called checklist from the link Florian postet and the flow of action is somewhat unconventional and non-sense to the one recommended by Boeing.

I personnally use the checklist from this site for 757 CS / Wilco Airbus / Wilco Embraer.

I just begin with the 737 pmdg, and so I didn't test this particulary checklist.

These checklist resume all the operation for a flight simmer (Network / Load / etc...) and that0s why I like it

If it's not about checklists, but about flows, including necessary steps for online flying, the link provided actually is not that bad.

But then again, flows should have been mentioned in the OP in the first place.   :P

And on those long flights where nothing is happening try the (real-life) trip reports on his site.

I just use the FS2Crew checklist and flows  :rolleyes: less workload on ol' me, flying the plane. 

And on those long flights where nothing is happening try the (real-life) trip reports on his site.

I have lots of stuff to do, like filling out the ETA/ATA of waypoints and AFO on the navlog  :P But I'll give it a look  ^_^

Flows: What to do
Checklists: What to say.

There's a great checklist right there on the yoke in the virtual cockpit lol.

Flows on the other hand... The one that comes with PMDG is pretty close to normal Boeing. Of course some airlines add their own SOP's to that, but the basics are all covered in the documentation provided.

I love it when people make nonsensical Checklists with call-response like "At 140 knots" PNF: "Rotate" PF: Raise the nose to 15 degrees. Me: "Tail Strike! lolfail"