Sign in to follow this  
Guest glnflwrs

Thank you veterans!

Guest Grunt

Thank you to all who have served our country and states! You are appreciated and wil always be remembered!(I know this is probably not the place to post this, nut it does get a lot of traffic.)

Guest Wang D. Doodle

Second that, wherever and whenever they served. Caps off, hand on heart.Wang

Guest Philip Olson

I must say the same, a very heart felt thank you for your service to keep us and many others safe and free. It is easy to talk about freedom but it is an entirely different matter to go out and defend it and anyone that is willing to do so in any capacity is a hero.Thanks! Philip

Guest mberg

Thanks for your support. Still need it for our new veterans.

>Thank you to all who have served our country and states!Hmm-- which one would that be then? It seems to me that a lot of countries are represented in this forum.Barry

Guest DanielBu

>>Thank you to all who have served our country and states!>>Hmm-- which one would that be then? It seems to me that a lot>of countries are represented in this forum.>>BarryRight...I sure hope that the noble causes that many have fought (and suffered) for aren't shattered by shortsighted politicians and such, who abuse these causes for their lowly goals...(insert names here. *caugh*)-Daniel

I am biting my tongue, here, Ken Salter!:-mad I thought you weeded out the obscene posts?Wilson

Guest tgabriel

As an ol' Jarhead Grunt radio operator, Thanks...

Guest B1900 Mech

No Problem:-) 6 year's in USN, 76 to 82, CVA 42-Flight Deck Med Cruise, VP-10 P3 Mech NAS Brunswick Maine, and J52,T53,56 & 58 Jet Mech AIMD NAS South Weymouth Ma.

Guest Ron Mashburn

This is kind of a touchy subject for those of us that served in the Viet Nam Conflict... I was there in '67 working in MI... But the first sincere plublic "Welcome Home" was by one of the Allman Brothers Band at a concert over 30 years later... Some of us were spat upon and worse so we were felt that we were never really welcomed home...Ron Mashburn

Guest cloudtops

Indeed, I would like to echo a sincere thank you to all those who have served, trained, and fought in the United States armed forces to preserve the liberties which so many have enjoyed (and still do) in the United States of America and in other countries around the world. I would also like to thank those who serve, train, and fight to protect liberty for and in other countries around the world, for it is a precious right to be upheld and embraced by all people, no matter their race, religion, sex, or ethnicity. I am grateful that each night I reach the door of my home, I am met by my wonderful wife and children instead of armed guerrilas. I am grateful each time I step into a booth to vote on my wishes for our country. I am grateful every day I'm alive that others have fought to afford me these freedoms, rights, and priveleges. From the bottom of my heart, ladies and gentlemen, thank you.Let freedom ring!Kevin

Guest glnflwrs

From a Viet Nam era USAF aircraft electrician...I always appreciate being appreciated. No touchy subject with me.Thank you fellas for the thank yous. It's good to know that what happened to us after Viet Nam isn't happening any longer. I think we have a more intelligent bunch of folks coming up in the world now than we did in the late 60's early 70's. Myself excluded of course.Thanks again, and again,,, and again.Glenn Flowers USAF 1969-1973DaNang AFB and Norton AFB