Sign in to follow this  
adi518

The "Genuine Simulation" A380 scam is taking a step further, don't fall for it !

Just guessing Tom,  Avsim username:  zahedi changed to AirbusA3XX ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yep, he posted on the original scam thread a little while back. When people figured out who he was he changed his username to AirbusA3xx. 

Rob Prest

Yep, he posted on the original scam thread a little while back. When people figured out who he was he changed his username to AirbusA3xx. 

Tried to take us for mugs, aye Rob.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I had posted who he was in the original thread but I guess it was not appropriate and got deleted by an admin. So I will post nothing else about him.

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"

Yes. I think the administrators should delete any personal information of these guys. I do not think it is in the best interest for AVSIM to gain a witch-hunter reputation. Yes, they have attempted (horribly) to scam a relatively small hobby market, but that is no reason to witch hunt. All we can do is inform others of the website.

Wow have you seen all the awards this plane has even the avsim gold star award. It must be the real thing. I hope no one falls for this crap!

Jason Richards

this product must have been reviwed by ratemypoo.com

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Oh good Lord, I was about to fall for this scam !

Thank goodness I dropped by AVSIM to check what others have to say and saw this topic.

Thank You AVSIM. I will be sharing this topic and also NLS FB post to my fellow simmers.

Ammar

^ LOL

Can you be more obvious please ?????  :Clown:

Hey guys!

I have a first success in this story!  I have contacted the website hoster of GS tracked by the IP of the website, which is located here in Germany They seemed to host the webspace of Genuine Simulation. They have confirmed that this is true und that they are the host for the material. They have requested me to send a detailed copyright abuse report and they will see what they can do and shut down the website if its legit PLUS take legal action against the webspace contractor for putting up copyrighted materials on their webserver.

YES!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*internet high five*

Hopefully their "website" is canned by the end of the week, if not earlier.

Awesome news indeed! I really hope someone cans their website for sure...sadly these types of scams are becoming more and more common (like the repeated attempts to sell flightgear under different names).

Does anyone know if Peter Hager (Author of x-plane 9/10 A380) is aware of them using his images as well?

--Xavier

^ LOL

Can you be more obvious please ????? :Clown:

Lol I started a topic on its review here on AvSim. I got really excited. Been waiting for a decent A380 addon. Too bad this one was fake :(

Anyway later on saw this thread.

After reading all of the above posts about what is being done by this outfit I have come to think the following. What this or these pathetic scam artist(s) deserve is nothing short of a bit of old fashion folk justice. A big bucket of hot tar and a big bag of feathers. Whoever it is may not be stupid but they are putting on one good act of it.

They have so over hyped this scam attempt that it would be funny if it were not for their criminal intent.

Unbelievable! An Airbus simulation the comes within 5% of Boeing specs? My grandson has a balsa wood plane that is nearly that close, although I can't really tell if it is a Airbus or Boeing.

I feel sorry for the REAL developer and how they are being violated. I truly hope they (both parties) get the justice they deserve. Best of luck NLS.

Best regards to all, except you know who and you know why,

Mel

P.S. After reading my two cents worth, where I have written,"I feel sorry for the REAL developer and how they are being violated." I  observe that NLS is not the only ones being violated - there is a long list.