Sign in to follow this  
adi518

The "Genuine Simulation" A380 scam is taking a step further, don't fall for it !

Update: the physical server is located in Germany, however, the webspace was sold through a reseller abroad. Genuine Simulation now has 24 hours to respond and to legitimate what they are doing - otherwise, the provider will delete their website.

I am so happy to see that something positive is going on now... :)

If they setup a paypal page, it will be filled with disputes later on so they won't be able to get away with the money that easy.

If they convince people to send CC details on email, that's a little different. Anyone tried the 'contact us' to see if the scammers respond to that?

Should have added it in my first post:

Go here  -> https://www.facebook.com/genuinesimulation

Hit the report button and select 'scam' -> send. -Done.

I already reported yesterday,surprised that it's still there.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Genuine simulations sure racked up a lot of awards with this surprise release.  Including a AVSIM gold star. 

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Not to mention the AVSIM "Bravo Zulu" Award... :rolleyes:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

for those who haven't noticed it yet... on the "about us" page, GS copied PMDGs about us text 1:1... shameless! Just exchanging PMDG with Genuine Simulations...

http://www.genuinesimulation.com/ABOUT%20US.htm

It sounds really funny if you read it like that:

ABOUT GENUINE SIMULATION

Genuine simulation products are being used by individuals, companies, pilots and professional flight crews in nearly every country around the world. A leader in the development of advanced simulation technologies, Genuine simulation software has become well known for attention to detail, innovation and thoroughness.

genuine simulation works with some of the biggest names in aerospace and partners with some of the world's largest airlines in order to produce highly detailed airliner simulations that are capable of reproducing the complex world of of the modern flight deck in finite detail.

genuine simulation is a global business with employees and contractors working in Canada, Emirates, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Russia, South Africa and the United States.

In addition, genuine simulation currently has employees and contractors located in the following US States: Utah, California, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, Dubai and Washington.

Genuine simulation is headquartered in Dubai, UAE.

To learn how GENUINE SIMULATION's aviation simulation technology can benefit your business, please email: info@genuinesimulation.com

Note: For customer and/or technical support or product questions, please see the support tab at the top of this page. - See more at: http://www.genuinesimulation.com/ABOUT%20US.htm#sthash.DhkB2Oz3.dpuf

Just in case anyone had any doubts... AVSIM has not even heard of these guys (guy?), let alone given them any kind of an award.

Don't worry, Tom. I don't think anyone was doubting that.... Not even my 1 year old niece.

See the AVSIM Front Page. We will put this on the Wall of Shame listings as soon as Oli gives us a write up.

Don't worry, Tom. I don't think anyone was doubting that.... Not even my 1 year old niece.

I was pretty sure that was at least 99.9% true. But, that 1/10 of 1 percent are gullible or are constantly looking to have ammo to shoot our way. :Big Grin:

Thanks for posting that up on the main page, Tom! :)

I will make the report as soon as I am through with all this...

Thanks a lot for the support so far!

for those who haven't noticed it yet... on the "about us" page, GS copied PMDGs about us text 1:1... shameless! Just exchanging PMDG with Genuine Simulations...

Really? Not quite 1:1, since GS seems to have promoted Dubai to be the 52nd State? :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

Success! their website is no longer online. Their hosting deleted the website lol.  :Applause:

Success! their website is no longer online. Their hosting deleted the website lol.  :Applause:

Well that`s a (sham) shame. I downloaded this aircraft, and I have to say the realism is ultra-amazing. Heck, when I switch views to the cabin to have a drink and watch TV, the FA`s even ask me for my credit card again! Not sure what my bill is going to look like after all of this, though. Now if that`s not realistic, I don`t know what is !!!

While the "website" has now been taken down, the Facebook page is still operational, despite what have undoubtedly been many, many reports having been made.

Fr. Bill