Sign in to follow this  
Joe W

FRAPS

HiI desperately want to buy FRAPS version 2.5.1.http://www.fraps.com/news.htmAs I am not able to buy it from where I live (since PayPal is not available in Cyprus); can someone from you guys buy it for me and I will send you the money (bank check).I sent several emails to the developers of FRAPS, some 6 days ago but no reply.Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Thanks Dan for the suggestions. I did try both of them but the quality is not near the FRAPS one. I tried the demo version of FRAPS and the captured video was excellent and also it had sound!Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Guest dcc

yes, fraps is a great video capture tool. Try contacting them again. I recently bought it, but initially had some problems with paypal. They responded immediately to my inquiry. - dcc

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

David;>I sent several emails to the developers of FRAPS, some 6 days ago but no reply.

I also emailed them some time ago about how to buy the product but they ignored me. Maybe they have made so much money out of it and they don't care any more...Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Guest danowat

Stelios,How would you be able to re-emburses this purchase?Dan.

Guest Larry S

I think fraps is great, but I'm not so sure I'd use it enough to justify the cost. I just tried gamecam lite - it runs smoother for me and I get better quality vids than fraps. It might be a little easier for me to justify the almost 10 bucks and get the sound too.Thanks for the heads up, Dan

>Stelios,>>How would you be able to re-emburses this purchase?>>Dan.Dan if you buy this for me and sent it to me by email, then I can deposit the amount to your bank account.Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Fraps WILL slow flight sim down badly while capuring video, just a heads up..[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest Paul Heaney

Not if your computer is fast enough Randy, doesn't slow down much for me.

I also tryed to buy this program about 2 months ago. Seems that my email address was used by someone else at some time and not by me. I couldn't get a PayPal account because it said that the email address was for a Wayne Peradon. I never got that straightened out... wasn't worth the hassle.Sounds like he's loosing out on a bunch of sales by sticking to PayPal.Joe W