Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

FS9! Don't be skeptical, JUST TRY IT

Guest B52Drivr

Hello All, Well, having joined in once on this thread, I see it has gone hopelessly down hill from there.Soooooo, I am going to contact Michael next week, pay the price and see what magic he can do to MY system. Although I am rather pleased with what I have, and am also 'somewhat' computer literate, I am sure my system could stand lots of help, as could many of ours.After all this takes place, I fully intend to write a post about it, (not disclosing any secrets which would compromise any agreement Michael and I would come to), and those who know me, know I only tell it one way . . . the way it is. I don't sugar coat, nor do I slam.So, that's what is in current events. Lastly, it seems to me, that there are many in these forums who really desire to read what they voice in print, and have WAY TOO MUCH SPARE TIME ON THEIR HANDS.I just find it almost impossible to believe we can argue about such minor points in this day and age where so many bad things are happening in our world. I dare say, I'm not even sure I'd want to be involved in a dialogue on a really serious matter . . . !Best to all, Clay

Glad to see you joined the forums "p" just to give me an earfui. Hope you are who you really say you are and not proxy for someone else--and I hope everyone catches my "Drift". I reentered the thread when people started taking my posts out of context. Your post seems to have no context or redeeming value.Anyway, it sounds like you're the one taking stuff too seriously to go through that much trouble. Perhaps you should seek a new means of relieving stress "Bro"

Guest Agamemnon

LOLThe way I look at it all the saps are more than free to pi$$ their money away and when I really think about it that means less BS that I might have to sift through on this forum in search of worthwhile threads that quite frankly are becoming few and far in between.These guys that want to pay to optomize their systems for FS really do remind me of the clowns departing the little car that I saw when taking the kids to the circus in the not too distant past.All I can say is that I thank God I startied simming in a time when a little intellegence and a lot of readme reading was all I ever needed.LMAO Good LuckTroy

Guest flight

Why are some so blatantly jealous of this service? I have yet to try it, but come on, if you don't like it you don't pay. I've never seen so many (the negative comments) comments that really have no motive other than to trash this "guy". I don't get it. If he's helping people, and they're all satisfied, the only reason I can see others trashing "him" is because they're jealous. Have I missed something?

>Why are some so blatantly jealous of this service? I have yet>to try it, but come on, if you don't like it you don't pay.>I've never seen so many (the negative comments) comments that>really have no motive other than to trash this "guy". I don't>get it. If he's helping people, and they're all satisfied, the>only reason I can see others trashing "him" is because they're>jealous. Have I missed something?You're missing the point. Read this again:"This sounds like it was written by an ad agency, and not by someone reviewing a product. We've seen many threads on this service, so please give users specifics--how did fs-gs help you, what areas of your system were weak, and so on".And I have bought this service btw.

Guest danowat

I could disclose EVERYTHING I did with Michael, I was never told not too.Simple fact is, it would be a waste of mine, and everybody elses time, simply because its NOTHING new, NOTHING that you can't already find.Dan.

Clay, You're always the voice of reason. One comment. I don't know if it's just my observation, but it is in times of stress that people do tend to blow up over the littlest thing. We bury ourselves in these forums because what's going on outside of them is always there the minute we leave. In my case, it's health--in others, it's loss of family, bwing outsourced, etc.... I sometimes wonder whether a one thread, one post format would work better in public forums--where we could only offer one thought, good or bad. Anyone know of a forum that operates that way, and what the pitfalls are?

Do they provide some "magic" whereby you get rid off the micro stutters?. If so it would be worth $60. I am pleased with my frame rates but micro stutters drive me mad.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Ugh not again!The points is:"You WILL understand more about the way your system and the simulator function. "-"Stop wasting time reading posts from many who simply don't understand the way hardware and this software work together. "This doesn't apply to everyone - those who already know their computer inside and out will see little benefit from this service. My first computer was the Vic20 - I program Java, VB and C++ and I've built my own computers since 1998 doing exactly what FSGS does - making sure each component works in an optimal way with the rest of the system (one early setback was buying "virtual channel" RAM simply because it was more expensive and trying to run a Geforce256 in an early AMD board - you either learn from your own mistakes or from someone else, like FSGS...).This means my systen is already optimized and using their service would only lead to frustration for both me and them.I've no doubt that Michael Greenblatt and gang are very talented and know their way around computers *however* their service is not useful for everyone. 5 years ago I would not have hestitated to contact them - would've saved me lots of time and money. If you have a CPU approaching 3 GHz (or similar P-rating for AMD's) and a high end videocard you *should not* get stuters, blurries or such. If you do, or you simply feel you're not getting the performance you expected out of your system, you should contact FSGS.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest MG

OkYou want to know more specifics about what we do so here goes.1) We conduct a preliminary review of the client

Well done MG... I think you answered the basic questions without trying to promote your service--a hard line to walk. At this point I think the thread should be locked down as I can't think of any comment that would contribute.Regards,John