Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightplan

AI business jets

Guest flightplan

Hi,I'm looking for some AI business jets. I've searched but can't seem to find them. I'm relatively new to FS9 and computers in general so my search technique is probably not the best. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.Tom

Tom,In the AVSIM Library, search using the keyword "Tomkiewicz" plus "BAe", "Learjet", "Citation", "Beechjet", or "Gulfstream" (without the quotes).Henry Tomkiewicz makes beautiful AI airplanes with low polygon counts, so you get great looking AI with almost no impact on framerates.Best regards,Ken

Guest flightplan

>Tom,>>In the AVSIM Library, search using the keyword "Tomkiewicz">plus "BAe", "Learjet", "Citation", "Beechjet", or "Gulfstream">(without the quotes).>>Henry Tomkiewicz makes beautiful AI airplanes with low polygon>counts, so you get great looking AI with almost no impact on>framerates.>>Best regards,>KenHi,Thanks, Ken, for your instructive reply - I really appreciate it. It will certainly help me navigate the library.Take care,Tom:-)

Also try a search for Ismet Mustafic. He created a lot of repaints and flightplans for the abovementioned aircraft and for a few others.Misha

Guest flightplan

>Also try a search for Ismet Mustafic. He created a lot of>repaints and flightplans for the abovementioned aircraft and>for a few others.>>MishaHi,Thanks, Misha, for your reply. I checked out the the sites and I think I have enough AI biz jets to keep me busy for a long time!:D Take care,Tom:-)

Guest flightplan

>http://81.208.92.5/0_Dee/fs_projects/index.html>:-outta>http://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/i...s/sign_name.jpg>>There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".>- unknown>"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you">- a US Military Members ChildHi,Thanks, P3 Super Bee for your response - I'll check out the site.I like your quote regarding the "Military Members Child." Wish we would have had more stateside support in Vietnam. It would have made the days more tolerable.:-(Take care,Tom :-)