Sign in to follow this  
airplaneguru84

Service pack is out!

Mhm, uninstalled and installed without sp1, everything Works. Installed sp1, beacon- and strobeswitch Not working. Installed the newest saitek drivers, still Not working. Any other carenado and default Plane working fine! Dont no why? Do you use S.P.A.D or the default saitek drivers?

I also don't have the beacons and strobes working with the saitek panel. I'm using SPAD.

i9 10850K, RTX3080, MSFS.

My avsim uploads      Myflightsim.to uploads

Do they work properly from the overhead panel?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

yep - just checked.

Are you still doing this?:

"Just a heads up if your installing it into P3dv2 - the service pack installs into:

E:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D\V2

not

X:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2 (which I believe is the standard installation path)

I had to drag and drop into the correct directly. Not a huge deal, but just a heads up."

Mhm, uninstalled and installed without sp1, everything Works. Installed sp1, beacon- and strobeswitch Not working. Installed the newest saitek drivers, still Not working. Any other carenado and default Plane working fine! Dont no why? Do you use S.P.A.D or the default saitek drivers?

Is your Saitek hardware and software for P3D (or are you using FSX) or both?

Why are you uninstalling in the first place?

Best Regards,

I am using fsx. Obviously i am Not the only One with this Problem. They working Fine from the overhead panel. Maybe it is because the overhead Switch has three positions and Not only on or Off!? I can live with that because the panel Switch is also Not working so i have to use the overhead panel anyway.

I am using fsx. Obviously i am Not the only One with this Problem. They working Fine from the overhead panel. Maybe it is because the overhead Switch has three positions and Not only on or Off!? I can live with that because the panel Switch is also Not working so i have to use the overhead panel anyway.

I am confused.

Did you originally say it was working without Carenado B1900D SP1 ... 3 position switch?

Best Regards,

Yes thats right:) and if i remember correctly the overhead switches had only two positions (on or off) like the other light switches (taxi, landing, nav). After sp1 the both switches have three positions.

I took this screenshot on 1-24-14 .. before SP1 was available.

post-140279-0-75069400-1391469222.jpg

Best Regards,

After re installing the service pack, this is what I came up with. The saitek panel does work with the beacon and strobe when viewing the external model. However, they do not move the switch inside the cockpit. 

It is a bummer that the panel button on the saitek switch panel doesn't function.

i9 10850K, RTX3080, MSFS.

My avsim uploads      Myflightsim.to uploads

Did you mention prior that it worked before SP1 ?

FSX or P3D1 or P3DV2?

Best Regards,

It worked ok for me at 16000 feet. "goal" setting of 6000 feet.

I did not test lower.

I did a couple screenshots in the other topic ... "cabin wont pressurize" .. did you see them?

Best Regards,

I think the problems are with the Saitek hardware / software / drivers ... and have nothing to do with Carenado B1900D pre or post SP1.

Best Regards,

Again, without sp1 everything is fine! After sp1 Problem with 1900 but with no other plane. Using spad and newest saitek drivers still Problems.