Sign in to follow this  
airplaneguru84

Service pack is out!

Again, without sp1 everything is fine! After sp1 Problem with 1900 but with no other plane. Using spad and newest saitek drivers still Problems.

Put in a tech support ticket to Carenado and see what they have to say about their SP1 and Saitek products.

Then let us know here in the forum.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I also don't have the beacons and strobes working with the saitek panel. I'm using SPAD.

Are you still doing this?:

"Just a heads up if your installing it into P3dv2 - the service pack installs into:

E:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D\V2

not

X:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2 (which I believe is the standard installation path)

I had to drag and drop into the correct directly. Not a huge deal, but just a heads up."

It may have caused your current problems.

Did you have to do a cut and past job for installing SP1.

Is Saitek hardware install approved (supported by Saitek) for P3D?

Best Regards,

Are you still doing this?:

No, I have since reinstalled the service pack using the installer pointing to the correct location.

I'm ok with the switches not moving as long as they actually function.

As far as I know saitek has been silent about P3d. 

i9 10850K, RTX3080, MSFS.

My avsim uploads      Myflightsim.to uploads

"No, I have since reinstalled the service pack using the installer pointing to the correct location."

You mean the downloaded program and the Sp1 ........ using the installer pointing to the correct location.

If you were cutting and pasting the initial download/install that could cause problems .....

Well, if Saitek is silent on support for P3D you have no official support for the product ...  but, you could ask them anyway ... they just might have some beta drivers etc for you to try ....

As i sad before i am using FSX and Not P3D. I dont know if there is the Same install Problem with the Directory?!

Ok,

Put in a tech support ticket to Carenado and see what they have to say about their SP1 and Saitek products.

Then let us know here in the forum.

Best Regards,

Saitek panel Works. From external view beacon and strobes are on but the switches on the overheadpanel dont move:( i will Open a Serviceticket;)

I recently purchased my Carenado 1900D at JustFlight, but it does not appear in my account at Carenado. How else can I get the service pack download?

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Purchases only appear on your account with Carenado if you purchased from Carenado directly.

If you bought it somewhere else, you can email Carenado with proof of purchase and they will send you a link where you can download service packs.

Cheers!

Maarten

Tigrafighter, on 03 Feb 2014 - 10:07 PM, said:
I am using fsx. Obviously i am Not the only One with this Problem. They working Fine from the overhead panel. Maybe it is because the overhead Switch has three positions and Not only on or Off!? I can live with that because the panel Switch is also Not working so i have to use the overhead panel anyway.

I am confused.
Did you originally say it was working without Carenado B1900D SP1 ... 3 position switch?

Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell - KDTW
Selective Quote
MultiQuote
Add As Video

Bought this aircraft very nice indeed.   Just wondering did any one have the same problem as me.   The overhead light switches only have an off and on mode you can't adjust them with the scroll wheel.  Some sound problems as well 

There is quite a list of knobs and switches that dont work properly, or dont work at all, while the manual sais they should.

Cheers!

Maarten

There is quite a list of knobs and switches that dont work properly, or dont work at all, while the manual sais they should.

Thanks for the feedback, ye it's very annoying that I can't fly at night cause the lights on the front panel blind me. The sound doesn't change either when you open a side window when engine is on. If it's somerhing I'm doing wrong I'll stand corrected but if its not its pretty ridiculous, 35 Euro for a day time flying plane only.

I have the same plane on x plane and it works a dream.

On 1/30/2014 at 10:08 PM, airplaneguru84 said:

Found it under my account at carenado.com

Downloading it now...

Hi, is there a posibility to have the 1900D SP1 please?, AC LEFT BUS light doesn't works like it should, I have read everything about the electric system of this aircraft in the Flight Safety Document and I found is a bug of Carenado.

Thank you