Sign in to follow this  
Guest paddy

Project Fokker lights question

Is there a way to fix the light so that they on a different way? For instance the beacon light only comes on when the landing lights are on, I would like to fix it so that the beacon light can come on without the landing lights on. Also the wing light only comes on when the nav lights are on. I would like to make that separate also.

Guest paddy

Joseph,Use the overhead panel. There are separate swithes for the different lights.

I use the overhead panel, but the beacon light still don't come on unless the landing lights are on.

Guest paddy

>I use the overhead panel, but the beacon light still don't>come on unless the landing lights are on.See my private message to you.Paddy.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I emailed the guys at Project Fokker and they said that a update is coming that will fix the light problem. (they didn'y say if the update will fix or add anything else to the F-70 or F-100)

>I just wanted to let you guys know that I emailed the guys at>Project Fokker and they said that a update is coming that will>fix the light problem. (they didn'y say if the update will fix>or add anything else to the F-70 or F-100)-------------------------------------------------------------------Lets hope the update also does something about Gagging that infernal GPWS!!All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest paddy

Good point. Dave! Functional switches for the outboard lighting and gagging off during ILS-approches!

Just rename the PF10070_WCGPWS.gau file in your gauges directory.

Bert

That's not what they say in the web-page. They say delete them which I have done but, it's still there.You suggest renaming them......................to what?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest paddy

Dave,You can e-mail your problem on the Fokker-website, asking them for a solution.Paddy.

Dave, deleting or renaming has the same effect.I just renamed the gau file to a bak file, but any other name will work.

Bert

Guest PhilipsCDRW

I downloaded the Fokker a few days ago but haven't been able to fly it yet. I think it was Version 2 - is this the same aircraft you're having problems with?

Ok I once again accessed the Project Fokker web-siate and YES it seems they HAVE changed the instructions.I copied and pasted into my main guages folder the 'GPWS' search. That resulted in about six files which I promtly deleted.NOW I CAN HAPPILY SAY THAT THE OFFENDING WARNINGS HAVE GONE!. Now I can get back on with flying it.Thankyou Project Fokker, you didn't give up.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Sod it!they are back!All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png