Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Best FS9 Addon?

Guest ap9dm1

Simple - what is your favorate FS9 addon, be it scenery, aircraft, utility, or enhancement?Favorates are likely to be:Active CameraActiveSkyUltimate TrafficPMDG 737NG...Del.EGPH

Number 1 miles ahead of everything else is TrackIR 3 PRO with vector expansion.Close second tied is my Saitek Cyborg Force stick and CH Yoke.Third my MOMO Force pedals.Then as followBest Scenery:Misty FjordsBest single military aircraftRealair Spitfire.Best bundled packageShockingwaveproductions Wings of Poweroutsider: MAAM DC3/R4D to new to evaluateBest civilian Piper MeridianBest airlinerPMDG 737NG 600-900Best addon other then scenery aircraftActive Camera

ActiveSky AS2004.6USA RoadsFSGenesis Landclass USmesh 70m, freewaremost payware aircraft, PMNG, FSD, AeroworxMakes a world of differenceAllen

Guest Michael_CFII_SEL

Hi Guys,Hardware: PFC Jetliner Flight YokeSoftware: MSFS PatchAircraft: PMDG 737 SeriesMesh: FSGenesisAirport: Tie between FlyTampa and SimflyersClouds: ActiveSky 2004Traffic: Ultimate TrafficRoads: USA RoadsAirliner Environment: FS2CrewFlight Planner: FS2BuildCharts: Simcharts 3.0On-line flying: SquawkboxOverall BEST ADDON: FSUPICI think thats more than one.heheheheheMikeMike

Guest CYYJ1968

ActiveSky2004.xFSD Seneca VFSD PorterMisty Fjords

Guest cw1011

1. PFC flight console with yolk and throttles2. PMDG's 737 series3. DF's 727 series

Guest daniel.alm

Project Tupolev Tu-154 from www.protu-154.com

Guest ap9dm1

Here's my pennies worth:Overall Product---------------FSUIPC Registered & non-registeredAircraft--------PMDG 737 NG and PSS A320 Panel (using iFDG A32x series)controversial ... eh?Scenery-------FSGlobal2005Utility-------Active CameraWeather-------ActiveSkyAI--Ultimate TrafficHardware--------If only I had a USB Flightsim Yoke - so it will have to be Sidewinder Force FeedbackFreeware--------iFDG A321Most Desirable Product----------------------A better graphics card such as ATI Radeon x800XT instead of the junk 9800SE my PC came bundled with Thanks for the feedback guys ... some interesting one's there!DelEGPH

Guest bobsk8

They are listed in my signature

It's hard to pick a favorite so I'll have to categorize:Aircraft: Aerosoft/Digital Aviation DA20 KatanaScenery: Switzerland Pro (it's possible this will change when Megascenery PNW ships)Utility: Active Camera (just about the only utility I use...).

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest IanP

FSUIPC.The problem is that very few people even notice it's there until it doesn't work! :-hahIan P.

The thing with FSUIPC is that it comes with a whole bunch of features, but most users only need one or two of those features making it hard to justify purchasing it. I bought it recently and while there are a few useful featurers that I use, I could definitely live without the utility.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP