Sign in to follow this  
benprojekt

Key Request problems

Hi Eric,

I will draw JD's attention to your message but assuming you use the requested format in an email you will receive a reply in a few hours.

Even if you have to use a different computer for email to that where RC4 is installed providing you use the required format it will still work.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray I sent the request over 12 hours ago. I repeatedly requested an email change before and I'm assuming it was changed to my gmail address which is the one I used to request the new key. Thanks for checking into it for me.

Ray, just for giggles I attempted a key request from my old email with yahoo and got an immediate response of, "I cannot find your email address in my records......". This tells me that my email address has indeed been changed to my Gmail address which is good, I hate yahoo. But I've yet to receive a response from the key request I sent last night. I've sent two, one as ###### ! First ! Last and one as ###### ! Last ! First. Nothing from either one. 

Eric,

I can't do any more than I've already done by bringing your request to JD's attention. If you scroll up this thread you'll find a message from him with an email address to write to.

I suggest you contact him and get your correct email address recorded on his system. Of course it would help if he monitored this forum but for whatever reason he chooses not to.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Send a screenshot of your registration screen to jd_on_jdtllc.com. Replace _on_ with @ .

Be sure on your system jdtllc.com is allowed through your new pc and isp spam filters. Check any junk folders, etc.

I assume you are aware of the new gmail folders selections when using a browser to read gmail so check inbox, important, etc.

I have checked all folders. JD responded telling me I didn't have exclamation points between my product id and my first and last name...when I definitely did. I have to go through this two day jumping through hoops every time I need a new key Ray and frankly, I'm over it. I'm not gonna take a screenshot, I'm not sending anymore requests and if that means no more RCv4...so be it. Reinstalling a product which someone has legitimately paid for and supported for years should not be this difficult and time consuming. Have a great day.

Eric,

It's unusual to reinstall RC4 so frequently unless your request on 8 Feb was unsuccessful. If that was the case and you enjoy RC which you appear to then why not persist with a registration?

You've paid for it. You just need to follow the instructions Ron has supplied and you will get a key. It seems illogical to give up when all you need to do is provide requested registration details.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

The Feb 8th install was successful Ray but that was prior to having the new rig built. I have provided all the requested info more than once and have even forwarded a copy of the key request email to JD to prove to him that my request was indeed formatted correctly. I will even forward the original purchase email if he would like. It's not a matter of persistence, if I had given erroneous info or the wrong format I would understand. But my info is correct as well as the format so the issue is not on my end. I also receive my emails on both a smart phone and a kindle fire as well as the PC so anti virus, spam filters, etc. do not affect the receipt of my emails but I have been checking both important and spam folders anyway. Your system is not functioning correctly, period. 

I just got another email saying there were alpha characters before the first ! in my request. WHAT?!? See, this is what I'm talking about. I typed a simple request...first I'm told there were no exclamation points when there were...now I'm given some line about alpha characters. All I want is a key for the product I paid for. How many times must I resend and request this? What other way is there to type this and send it? 

Ok Ray. I am sending a screenshot of my Reg. window to John. I am also going to PM a copy to you as well.

Hi Eric,

My sympathies. I have no idea as to what's gone wrong. Only JD can advise on that. I've seen your PM and assuming JD has then you should get your key very soon.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray have you heard anything from JD? I've received nothing but automated messages from his personal email. Does he even read his emails? I'm sure you can agree that this is now bordering on the ridiculous. I find it hard to believe that there isn't anyone who can resolve my install problem except for one person who may or may not even know or care that people are trying to contact him. Unbelievable.

I made a fresh FSX install and i need a new key, the other doesn't work

I already sent an email.

Thanks

Ray have you heard anything from JD? I've received nothing but automated messages from his personal email. Does he even read his emails? I'm sure you can agree that this is now bordering on the ridiculous. I find it hard to believe that there isn't anyone who can resolve my install problem except for one person who may or may not even know or care that people are trying to contact him. Unbelievable.

Eric,

I've had a reply from JD via email in the last 30 minutes but from a separate email account. Why he has not replied to you is a mystery.

I do have the key generator program which he supplied to me many years ago but I'm unsure of the circumstances in which I can issue keys. I'll prod him again about your dissatisfaction.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

eric, there is no need to go through intermediaries. i saw 4 key requests, 3 from the wrong email address. one was from the right email address, and a key was sent.

if you are having troubles, send me an email. jd@jdtllc.com - and I can help you.

Hi

I have the same problem with receiving the key.

I use the auto system that sent the email, still waiting for the key.

Here is a copy of the email sent. first sent on March 22  20214.

Hope this help!!

RCv4 Key Request

To; register@jdtllc.com

138068995   ! Rolland  ! champagne