Sign in to follow this  
Truckergogo

Thank You

Hi everyone,

long time lurker, first time poster, but I felt I just had to express my thanks to you guys at Opus.

Just spent a couple of hours cruising round Jersey in my A2A 172, ... Global, Vector, Pilots Mesh, Rex4 Direct, Grayflyer EGJJ, DX10, and of course Opus.

I cant belive how much things have improved over the last few years. It is a truly stunning experience to fly in Fsx now, and no small part in due to Opus. The cameras are amazing, the DHM effects still leave me gobsmacked, and well, the weather generation leaves me smiling every time :)

And the thing is, you are constantly updating and improving. Just when I think it cant get better, you make it better! A big big thank you from me :)

Ive made a lot of purchases for Fsx addons, some good, some not so good. But I can say hand on heart that Opus is the best decision I ever made.

And for anyone who is still unsure about Opus cameras... please please please take the time to learn them, once learnt they are amzingly simple to create, and you will wonder how you ever did without them.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Many thanks for taking the time out to post your comments. You have certainly put big smiles on both our faces. Cheryl and I are very pleased indeed that you are enjoying the Live Weather and Live Cameras. Comments like this makes all the hard work worth while and certainly acts as great encouragement. We still have a long list of upgrades and enhancements planned, many additions resulting from the excellent feedback, comments and beta testing undertaken by our users. We are on a weeks holiday at the moment having a great time in Spain, all the more enjoyable after reading your post.

Best regards

Stephen and Cheryl :-D

Well I second what Dave says, I used to spend half my time battling with REX the weather engine. Finally I took the plunge and got Opus. I can now spend all my time enjoying the flight sim  again. The DHM is a superb bonus,

Cheers, Steve