Sign in to follow this  
oqvist

My opinion on TrackIR...

Guest JEH

I would not hesitate for a second for anyone with the cash to purchase it.Great!! Where do you buy it and how much does it cost????Best,John

Guest WF443

It all sounds great, but to all you guys thinking about getting this, be prepared for a long wait. i ordered it 11 days ago and still not any sign of it. It wouldn`t have been so bad if i hadn`t allready paid for it.

Yeah there was a crazy demand on these. People have waited for the vector expansion since TrackIR I think naturalpoint am doing quite well at the moment :).You could buy it either via naturalpoint or edimensional. May want to buy via naturalpoint if edimensional haven

What do I make of this then? Sounds like resolution and fps? Must be two different things eh? "The TrackIR 3-Pro

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

I ordered my set a couple of days before christmas from www.simw.com and received it the 3 days later. Really an amazing product although I haven't gotten vector expansion to work really properly. You get the biggest advantage when you are flying in patterns and need to quickly get your bearings. IMHO the best combination is Track IR and Realair Spitfire (and Misty Fjords) since the VC in the Spit is so amazingly smooth.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

That is just how fast and accurate the specific TrackIR models themself are. It have it