Sign in to follow this  
Guest tcable

Simmers,I just downloaded and installed ISD Rome LIRF. It's great. In one word "Superb". It's like real life anno 2005, in the full version hardly any FPS-hit, beautiful, I have no more words. Guys from ISD, thank you!! I think they have to get a reward for this kind of freeware sceneries they make. I only can say to all simmers, download, install and be amazed.Regards,Jeroen van SchoneveldVelserbroekThe Netherlands

Regards,

Jeroen

The Netherlands

Downloading right now.Downloaded Linate LIML yesterday and it also looks very good, also low FPS-hits.LG

I agree ISD's LIRF is excellent...just like their other airport sceneries, maybe even better!!!

Guest danowat

Yes, ALL of ISD's sceneries are top quality, as good as, and sometimes surpassing payware.I urge everyone to download everything they have done, they are that good.Dan.

Guest tcable

Where can I get LIRF? It's not on their site or AVSim from what I can see. I did see their screenshots yestreday.Tim

Guest Tim W

>Where can I get LIRF? It's not on their site or AVSim from>what I can see. I did see their screenshots yestreday.> Well I got it here this afternoon. isdproject-lirf2005.zipAs the others say, absolutely stunning. I have all their sceneries now and this one is the best so far!Well done ISDCheersTimhttp://members.chello.nl/t.westnutt/realair1.gif

I agree with all of the above. I even took off the payware Simflyers to add this one. Much better frames and atmosphere.

Guest Peter Sidoli

I have lost their site address and its not coming up under a search engine (ISD) can I have a link please :-)Peter

Guest danowat

It has moving trucks, and moving finger gates, not having seen the LAGO one, it would be difficult to compare, but the LAGO one would have to be something extremely special to better it.Dan.

Guest johnc1

I installed this scenery yesterday, these words came to mind: Incredible, Superb, Awesome etc! I have a alot of addons but have not seen a better airport done by anyone, freeware or payware. Great detail was developed into this and the textures look great too. As a bonus the FPS were excellent - no slideshows here.Congrats to the developers of LIRF2005!John.

Guest tcable

I foun it in the new iles just after posintg my message. I had looked the night before and it was not showing up yet.Looks great, and it's pretty fast!