Hi All ....

I'm about to start upgrading hardware and currently have a budget of £150 for the Graphics card, so what would people recommend for that price ?

Cheers

Hi All ....

I'm about to start upgrading hardware and currently have a budget of £150 for the Graphics card, so what would people recommend for that price ?

Cheers

I'd be trying to stretch the buget to at least a GTX 760.

Maybe a Radeon R9 270.

Not sure how these handle FSX though.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hi All ....

Cheers

It depends on what else you have in the case!

and which Flight simulation you intend to use, FSX, X-plane 10 or P3DV2?

Not so fast! Is your system for FSX? If so you should be warned that AMD cards are not the way to go with FSX. Again if this is an FSX thing upgrading your video is likely to make no difference at all! If that's your purpose I beat you will end up disappointed. On the other hand if its X-plane or for use other than FS then knock yourself out :lol:

A graphics card upgrade in that case may deliver better performance.

I am only somewhat knowledgeable with Hardware pertaining to FSX

So I can be of no help to you.

Personally I have a GTX 760 and i'm very happy with it for FSX. More than exceeded my expectations. I never seem to get any jaggies so the AA can be set to a high enough level for FSX clearly. I do have issues with vsync tearing but that's more likely because I haven't looked into how to set it up properly.

What resolution and eye candy want to have. Got 760 gtx pretty solid for 1080 on one monitor and got r7 260x 1600x900 it's design for. Money no object get 780ti, and at £150 budget just snag old 580 or 660ri used.