Sign in to follow this  
Guest WF443

Horizontal spanning with ATI RADEON 9800 PRO?

Guest Airbus A320

Hi All,Can anyone help me with the following:On my nVIDIA based graphic card I could, with the use of nVIEW, span my monitor view over two monitors connected to one card, resulting in a "one" view over two monitors with resoltion 2560 x 1024 with no loss of frame rates. For FS resulting in a great wide outside view.So the view realy spanned over two monitors, windows still "thinking" it is one. e.g. the windows task bar also spanned over over the two monitors.I now changed to a ATI RADEON card and can not find out how to this on this card. There is no programm like nVIEW for ATI?Anyone a solution?Thanks in advance!Norbert

Guest Airbus A320

Many thanks for your advice!I found the solution on that site and have now spanned mode with ATI as well. Thanks again for your help.Norbert>Hi!>>You can get some info on the subject here: >http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/>>regards>Bj