Sign in to follow this  
jetset2014

PMDG B777 Job Well Done

Hi

I am great FS Fan and regularly view avsim, but never posted or registered until today, I have bought the B777-200LR/F and its simply stunning and very well detailed in terms of features.

I am already started a B777 Type rating, and this has really helped so much, that when I turn up to the actual classroom all those manual makes sense and I can picture the system behaviour and interaction.

I have shown this to my instructor's and they are impressed, they never really appreciated FSX, but seeing the B777 has changed there minds.

Thank you to everyone who made this simulation, now back to the CBT

Jetset 2014

Good luck on the B777 type rating!!

Just to be completely clear here - our product is not authorized for any sort of official familiarization or training. *Please* do not take anything you see in our rendition of the airplane to be accurate to the real one, the real sims etc in an operational sense. Always always take what your training and the real sims say over anything in FSX.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

TABS, thanks and fully aware of that, I was simply complementing the product, I am more of a picture person and seeing as well as reading the official approved manual makes life easier for me, so as you correctly pointed out that the training material I received in real life is overiding over FSX and PMDG.

Thanks again, the CBT could learn a lot from the PMDG simulation

CBT helped me massively over the year I used it leading up to the B777 release  ^_^

I am on the 787 now and the PMDG777 helped me a lot as well. ECL, EEC and hydraulics helped me the most. They did a very good job.

Good luck with your rating :-)

Thanks very much, I like the abnormal checklist, I loose to fly AIrbus, the ECAM is great, but I think the B777 does it a lot better, and having the opportunity to use PMDG as an unofficial help makes it easier and more fun to learn